Tips on finding a good Realtor?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tips on finding a good Realtor?

Wife and I want to find a really good Realtor to come give us an assessment of our home and what upgrades we may need to do to get it to move at the price we want. (Flower Mound area) Those who have/had good Realtors, how did you find them?

I am married to my realtor
    07 GT500
    05 SRT10
    88 turbocoupe T-bird
    93 Cobra
    86 coupe
    Ducati 848

Comment

Lol

Comment

I'm thinking an appraiser would benefit you more.

Comment

Originally posted by 2011GT View Post
          I'm thinking an appraiser would benefit you more.
          Aye, good point

Comment

I've heard many accolades for Real Estate Nate, but I don't recall seeing him around lately. He's always answered my questions when I had them, I've got no experience outside of that.

Comment

Originally posted by racrguy View Post
              I've heard many accolades for Real Estate Nate, but I don't recall seeing him around lately. He's always answered my questions when I had them, I've got no experience outside of that.
              I'd bet he could point someone in the right direction if he couldn't do it himself.
              "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

Nate is around. Give him a holler

Comment

email reslls@ReadyRealestate.com
                  richard sells good friend of mine. tell him johnny thompson sent you,
                  sigpic🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Without my gun hobby. I would cut off my own dick and let the rats eat it...
                  🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Comment

Originally posted by mk5.0 View Post
                    I am married to my realtor

That seems like a really complicated way to do it.

I used Real Estate Nate to sell my house and he is a no bullshit guy. I will be using him when I'm in the market to buy again. There are way more shitty realtors out there than good ones in my experience. If you get a bad feeling with one, listen to it.

Comment

I'm around!

Most great agents come by referral from someone or a group of people that have had a good experience working with that agent. I have a group of people from here that can tell you about their experience working with myself. Now I will admit there are a few...very few that I was unable to help. I've been in the buisness for almost 9 years and real estate is all I know. Where in some cases you will find agents that do it part time.

Let me know if you want me to send you my contact info.

~Nate

Comment

Originally posted by talisman View Post
                        That seems like a really complicated way to do it.

I used Real Estate Nate to sell my house and he is a no bullshit guy. I will be using him when I'm in the market to buy again. There are way more shitty realtors out there than good ones in my experience. If you get a bad feeling with one, listen to it.
                        Thanks brother!

I am a NO BULLSHIT type of guy. I will set expectations to let you know what can be done or not be done. You have some agents out there that will tell you what you want to hear just to either get the listing or to tie you in to what we call a Buyer Representation Agreement. I do and have to use Listing Agreements because it's required by law for my broker to have that in his file where as the Buyer Agreement is not. Real estate is a relationship buisness and I believe in that and not some piece of paper that ties us together. Let me know if you have any more questions or need me to go in to more detail about anything I've mentioned.

Comment

Originally posted by 8mpg View Post
                          Nate is around. Give him a holler
                          Have you broke ground yet??

If not we should have a field warming party, that would be a first for me!!!! Ha ha ha

Comment

Originally posted by SMKR View Post
                            Wife and I want to find a really good Realtor to come give us an assessment of our home and what upgrades we may need to do to get it to move at the price we want. (Flower Mound area) Those who have/had good Realtors, how did you find them?
                            Theres some guy on here but I can not remember his name^^^^^^^^^. I am pretty sure Flowermound is way closer then the areas we were dragging him. I think I heard a banjo once.
                            Whos your Daddy?

Comment

Originally posted by Real Estate Nate View Post
                              Thanks brother!

I am a NO BULLSHIT type of guy. I will set expectations to let you know what can be done or not be done. You have some agents out there that will tell you what you want to hear just to either get the listing or to tie you in to what we call a Buyer Representation Agreement. I do and have to use Listing Agreements because it's required by law for my broker to have that in his file where as the Buyer Agreement is not. Real estate is a relationship buisness and I believe in that and not some piece of paper that ties us together. Let me know if you have any more questions or need me to go in to more detail about anything I've mentioned.
                              Hey what day/time can you come assess my home the week of July 16th? Ill be home that entire week fyi.

Comment

Working...
                              X