Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Had to pull my bitch on some rednecks today!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by HarrisonTX View Post
    Excuse me, "pull your bitch"?
    i think it means skin your smokewagon.

god bless.
    It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

when life gives you lemons, make up a lame, ridiculous story, and make sure you make people think it's real until it almost gets interesting. Fuck shoot the fucker in the face, and tell the kid "that's why you don't be a dumb ass."

Comment

Since its a facade and all... where's the part where you get out of the car in a leather smoking jacket, wearing Aviators, run your right hand through a shock of jet black hair and flick your cigarette into the street as you open your trunk by banging on the trunk lid with your fist to access your twin chrome-plated AK47s with silencers & 45 round banana magazines loaded with warhead-tipped armor piercing tracer bullets?

Oh and do you have a heavy Austrian accent? You need to get one. And a Doberman.
        Originally posted by PGreenCobra
        I can't get over the fact that you get to go live the rest of your life, knowing that someone made a Halloween costume out of you. LMAO!!
        Originally posted by Trip McNeely
        Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy
        dont downshift!!
        Go do a whooly in front of a Peterbilt.

Comment

Originally posted by DON SVO View Post
          Since its a facade and all... where's the part where you get out of the car in a leather smoking jacket, wearing Aviators, run your right hand through a shock of jet black hair and flick your cigarette into the street as you open your trunk by banging on the trunk lid with your fist to access your twin chrome-plated AK47s with silencers & 45 round banana magazines loaded with warhead-tipped armor piercing tracer bullets?

Oh and do you have a heavy Austrian accent? You need to get one. And a Doberman.

I was thinking he would be giving a Fonzy like thumbs up.. AAAAYYYYY

Comment

Someone blocks me in over road rage....they are getting ready to be part of a demo derby whether or not they want to be!! Just saying. Cars are replaceable.

Comment

When i was 19 i had something just like this happen to me. I was on ball st in grapevine and some redneck was riding my ass, honking his horn and trying his best to get around me. We come to a light at Dove and N.W. Highway he pulls up next to me, I roll my window down he gets out of his car starts yelling at me about how i cut him off and jumps in trying to pull me out. i told my buddy who was with me at the time to hang on to this asshole cause we were going for a ride to the police station. I could smell the beer on him and see he was drunk off his ass. We took of from the light with him hanging half way out the window and started to drive up N.W. Highway when he managed to wiggle lose and fell out the car.
              Because of that i now carry in the car just about all the time. ill be god damned if someone is going to pull something like this again. ill shoot first and ask questions later.

Comment

Originally posted by DON SVO View Post

See I would have but I wasn't in my Holden interceptor

When life gives you lemons .... take them. Free Shit is cool.
                Non tapatalk Sig so the butt hurt va-JJs can stop crying about not being able to turn it off.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by ELVIS View Post
                    i think it means skin your smokewagon.

god bless.
                    You going to do something or just stand there and bleed?

Comment

Working...
                    X