Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Had to pull my bitch on some rednecks today!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Had to pull my bitch on some rednecks today!!

Was rolling thru a home improvement store parking lot today. There was a 4x4 in my way just sitting there. I proceeded to just drive around them. No mad dogging ....just drove by. I go to turn out and leave . Come to a light and noticed the truck behind me like close too. I blow it off. Turns green I drive off but Fuck stick is riding my bumper with his buddy giving me the finger. Soo I told my son to not pay attention and grab his cell incase he hits us. Fucker decides to pull up beside me honking his horn. At this point I roll my window down and told him I have a kid in the car and to back off!!!! His friends reply was so what.... pull over so he can watch.

I then tell my kid to call 911 and tell them what's going on and to tell them to have a unit waiting at the station Cus I'm on my way there .

We come to a light. I stop. His buddy gets out. I check to make sure it was clear and ran the light . Now at this point I'm really pissed and scared for my ten year old.

The station is about 4 miles away now and my son relays what just happened at the light. He tells me she said try to get to the station as safely as I can but don't stop. 3 units are waiting and two more looking for us.

Now the trucks in front of me and he stops blocking me between his truck and the retainer wall. I freak.....

Told my son to get down on the floor. Love you and I'm sorry.

At this point I locked the doors and grabbed my gun. One is at my window and I slide onto the center console and as he's tries to open the door he sees my 40sc pointed at his face.........

Now ill say now that this was all fiction and never happened.

(I REPEAT DID NOT ACTUALLY HAPPEN)!!!!!!

But bear with me and put yourself in this scenario.

Folks are always going on about prepping for disasters or WW3 or a zombie apocalypse.

But scenarios like this are what runs thru my head and I wonder if this really happened and the guy got the door open. I would have had to kill this prick in front of my son.

How does one deal with this? I wouldn't hesitate to shoot at that point. But I'm not heartless. It would probly Fuck me up for a bit. That's the easy part.

How does one keep his kid from being scarred for life? How does a parent explain what happened when your kids have been taught killing is wrong but they just watched daddy shoot a man?

When the cops show what do you tell them? What do you do with your weapon before they show so they don't shoot me?

These are the things I worry about happening. Everyday this goes on in America .

So tell me.... what would you do?

When life gives you lemons .... take them. Free Shit is cool.
    Non tapatalk Sig so the butt hurt va-JJs can stop crying about not being able to turn it off.

I'd smoke him in a heartbeat, and hope he falls away from the car where my kid can't see the massive hole I put in his head.

Comment

Fake ass story. Would not recommend.

Comment

Where'd you copy and paste this from??
        Originally posted by talisman
        I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
        Originally posted by AdamLX
        If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
        Originally posted by Broncojohnny
        Because fuck you, that's why
        Originally posted by 80coupe
        nice dick, Idrivea4banger
        Originally posted by Rick Modena
        ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
        Originally posted by Jester
        Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

What happened when he saw the gun

Comment

I usually just think about winning the lottery.

Comment

You need better day dreams.
              Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

...or how I'm going to ask the cute red head in accounting out next week. Damn.

Seriously, I'd risk my car's paint job and mad max my way outta there. Gunshots at close range are messy!

Comment

Originally posted by TEAMJACOB View Post
                  What happened when he saw the gun
                  no shit.. what happened? did he back off or did you have to bust his ass?
                  "PSH!!!"

Comment

u have a small penis

Comment

weak.. what do you do if you dont have a weapon at six flags and a group of thugs try to hurt you and your son?
                      "PSH!!!"

Comment

I've pulled my gun before with my kids in the car. There are certain things you just don't fuck with, and my kids are it (apparently on this site it is a golf ball though).

Comment

Get a good lawyer on retainer before it happens. Do what you have to do as long as you can articulate you were out of options and had no way out and feared for your's and your son's life.
                          2004 Suzuki DL650
                          1996 Hy-Tek Hurricane 103

Comment

Lol I love this site.

Non tapatalk Sig so the butt hurt va-JJs can stop crying about not being able to turn it off.

Comment

Nothing happened.

No paste and copy. Why does it sound to Hollywood ?

I've been looking into types if ins for self defense shootings.

This was just a thought that ran thru my head today while out shooting with my son. If I had to use my weapon with my son by my side, how would it play out in the long run?

Comment

Working...
                              X