Thoughts and Prayers Needed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LANTIRN View Post
    When children are taken from their parents in manners such as this, it reinforces my atheism. I can't imagine a loving god would do something like this. My son is 4 months old and I can't begin to imagine what I would feel had his birth gone this way. I do not pray, but my thoughts are with them.
    Although I am a Christian, this angers me more than anything, but as a Christian I trust there is a reason why such things happen.
    "For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, declares the LORD."
    Isaiah 55:8

Comment

This is terrible. Thoughts are with them.

Comment

Rest In Peace Collin, My condolences to the family.

Comment

Man that just makes me ache with grief. I am so sorry. RIP little guy. And prayers to your parents.
          When the government pays, the government controls.

Comment

RIP Collin. Man, I hate seeing threads like these. My heart goes out to them.

17 years ago yesterday was when my daughter was killed. I have mixed feeling about July 4th because of it. It was the last day I spent any time with her.

Comment

My condolences. Our little one is due at Thanksgiving and I absolutely hate to read threads like this.

Comment

Originally posted by BlackSnake View Post
                Me either. And he didnt.
                Then please explain why a newborn died during birth if god is so loving.
                I don't like Republicans, but I really FUCKING hate Democrats.

Sex with an Asian woman is great, but 30 minutes later you're horny again.

Comment

Then please explain why a newborn died during birth if god is so loving.

Do we really need to get into this type of shit in this thread?

Comment

Lantirn this is not the place nor time to argue why God lets bad things happen to people.

To the OP my thoughts and prayers are with your friends family.
                    Originally posted by talisman
                    I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
                    Originally posted by AdamLX
                    If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
                    Originally posted by Broncojohnny
                    Because fuck you, that's why
                    Originally posted by 80coupe
                    nice dick, Idrivea4banger
                    Originally posted by Rick Modena
                    ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
                    Originally posted by Jester
                    Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

Originally posted by talisman View Post
                      No, you are correct. This is not the time or place for that discussion. I apologize to the OP.
                      I don't like Republicans, but I really FUCKING hate Democrats.

Sex with an Asian woman is great, but 30 minutes later you're horny again.

Comment

Originally posted by talisman View Post
                        This
                        No, you are correct. This is not the time or place for that discussion. I apologize to the OP.
                        Thanks.

Comment

Very sad.

Prayers said.

David

Comment

I waited until today to read this because of our issue yesterday but prayers are going up
                            I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

Please know he resides in heaven now.

Romans 6:7-14
                              For he who has died has been freed from sin.
                              Now if we died with Christ, we believe that we shall also live with him,
                              knowing that Christ, having been raised from the dead, dies no more. Death no longer has domination over him.
                              For the death that He died, He died for sin once for all; but the life He lives, He lives to God.
                              Likewise you also, reckon yourselves to be dead indeed to sin, but alive to God in Christ Jesus our Lord.
                              Therefore do not let sin reign in your mortal body, that you should obey it in its lusts.
                              And do no present your members as instruments of unrighteousness to sin, but present yourselves to God as being alive from the dead, and your memebrs as instruments of righteousness to God.
                              For sin shall not have domination over you, for you are not under law but under grace.

Job 3:16-17
                              ...Like infants who never saw light?
                              There the wicked cease from troubling
                              And there the weary are at rest.

Matthew 18:2-4
                              Then Jesus called a little child to Him, set him in the midst of them,
                              and said, "Assuredly, I say to you, unless you are converted and become as little children, you will by no means enter the kingdom of heaven.
                              "Therefore whoever humbles himself as this little child is the greatest in the kingdom of heaven."

And for all those who are questioning God, please read the Bible first before you post on here. The second book of Samuel, Chapter 12, gives an example of infant death.

Comment

Working...
                              X