• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nice trade up.
    Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

Originally posted by Back N Black View Post
      IIRC, cooters wreck was like mine, due to hydroplaning...Talent has nothing to do with that...
      You didn't crash that sweet orvette, did ya?
      Originally posted by Broncojohnny
      Would you like your reparations in 5.56mm or 7.62mm?

Comment

Not bad man, do you mind me asking how much it was?

Comment

6k.

Comment

Nice car.
            Half of history is hiding the past.

Comment

Ahh once again the douche people come out of the wood works...you can bait the hook but I ain't biting...keep up the good work guys!

Comment

Shit i remember cooters wreck more than yours.

Comment

Nice car Nate if I knew she was selling it I would have bought it myself.
                  03 Dark Shadow Grey Mach1
                  "SMOKEY"

"SLOW STREET CAR"

Comment

Ahh once again the douche people come out of the wood works...you can bait the hook but I ain't biting...keep up the good work guys!
                    I'm not being a douche, I am being honest. Hydroplaning is a result of going too fast for the conditions, either from not paying attention, or simply being ignorant to the physics of a wet road. Your accident was completely avoidable.

Comment

Originally posted by Big A View Post
                      I'm not being a douche, I am being honest. Hydroplaning is a result of going too fast for the conditions, either from not paying attention, or simply being ignorant to the physics of a wet road. Your accident was completely avoidable.
                      I was not referring to you. I agree it could have been avoided. Truth be told, I was going 15 below the highway speed limit, just had finished raining and like always the oil on those country highways became slick. Add that to an empty bed with 25% treaded tires and you end up with what I got.

Comment

Sometimes these assholes make me want to off myself!

I like the new ride, Nate

Comment

I was not referring to you. I agree it could have been avoided. Truth be told, I was going 15 below the highway speed limit, just had finished raining and like always the oil on those country highways became slick. Add that to an empty bed with 25% treaded tires and you end up with what I got.
                          Must be talking about me then.

We've all been there. Slick road, shitty tires. Iirc, you ran 40' off the road backwards into a pole. Unless someone else was driving, you are still the douchebag. Go fuck yourself.

Nice ride Nate.
                          "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

Looks like I ruffled someone's skirts! Sorry ladies! This place never changes...

Nice Lexus btw!

Comment

Precisely why I said "too fast for the conditions," and not "speeding." The tire tread again is your fault, for not maintaining your vehicle.

You suck at teh driving, and fuck you too.

Better?

Comment

Originally posted by Big A View Post
                                Precisely why I said "too fast for the conditions," and not "speeding." The tire tread again is your fault, for not maintaining your vehicle.

You suck at teh driving, and fuck you too.

Better?

Yes much better!

Comment

Working...
                                X