HOV (635) between 75 and 35

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HOV (635) between 75 and 35

anyone know what the double lines mean, everyday there crossing in and out like nascar, i wished they understood what 45,000 lbs will do to them while there trying to save 5 seconds.. just had to rave

Yeah, it means "$397 if you cross this motherfucker".

Comment

Check for police before crossing?
      Originally posted by Broncojohnny
      HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

I usually drive in the middle so neither lane can pass me.

Comment

they dont check for police...lol they cross over all lanes to get in and out of there.. i wish there were spikes in the middle of them lines

Comment

Originally posted by turboten5 View Post
            anyone know what the double lines mean, everyday there crossing in and out like nascar, i wished they understood what 45,000 lbs will do to them while there trying to save 5 seconds.. just had to rave
            pshhh....45,000 pounds? That all you got? I'll kick your mirror off

Comment

Originally posted by ram57ta View Post
              pshhh....45,000 pounds? That all you got? I'll kick your mirror off
              lol thats just the weight from the load

Comment

Originally posted by turboten5 View Post
                lol thats just the weight from the load
                Damn pushing right up on that 80k

Comment

To most drivers in Texas, those lines mean the same thing as yield signs on service roads do......nothing.

Comment

Originally posted by The King View Post
                    To most drivers in Texas, those lines mean the same thing as yield signs on service roads do......nothing.
                    Strongly agreed.

Comment

i was driving the HOV heading east on 635 the other morning doing about 75 and this fucker in a dodge truck comes up behind me probably doing about 100 since he caught up to me so quickly and he cut across the double lines to try and get by me I just sped up a bit to pull even with the next vehicle in the lane to me. I never seen somebody so pissed before in my rearview mirror. it made my morning.
                      sigpic

Comment

Sometimes, I just gotta rave too:

Comment

Originally posted by 71chevellejohn View Post
                          Sometimes, I just gotta rave too:
                          i lolrskated

Comment

Yes i dont understand stand running that fast , your only going to run up to the next car , YOUR not saving any more time.. if everyone would leave a bit earlier then you wouldnt have to rush..

morning doing about 75 and this fucker in a dodge truck comes up behind me probably doing about 100 since he caught up to me so quickly and he cut across the double lines to try and get by me I just sped up a bit to pull even with the next vehicle in the lane to me. I never seen somebody so pissed before in my rearview mirror. it made my morning.[/QUOTE]

Comment

I didnt think it was legal for "trucks' to ride in the left lane anymore in Texas?
                              Doing enough racing for 99% of the board!

Comment

Working...
                              X