• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Any one try tinting their home windows

Comment

Originally posted by lincolnboy View Post
      My room has a door that leads to the patio, that window is tinted. I don't know the percentage though, but its pretty dark.

Comment

Originally posted by lincolnboy View Post
        there is a thread in the home improvement forum about this.
        "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
        "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Originally posted by CJ View Post
          Does one measure from the top of the exterior or interior of the windshield?
          Most inspectors are going to measure the inside. Since it doesn't specify it could be interpeted either way.

Comment

Originally posted by 4eyedwillie View Post
            Most inspectors are going to measure the inside. Since it doesn't specify it could be interpeted either way.
            something tells me a cop is going to measure the outside.
            "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
            "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

I am so glad I don't have to do inspection . Mine is tinted top to bottom .
              Big Rooster Racing

Comment

Originally posted by GE View Post
                Sec. 547.613. RESTRICTIONS ON WINDOWS. (D) does not extend downward beyond the AS-1 line or more than five inches from the top of the windshield, whichever is closer to the top of the windshield;
                This +

Originally posted by Osiris View Post
                Can't go above or below the AS-1 Line on the upper, or lower portion of the windshield.
                EDIT: I have no idea how many inches that is.
                = No matter what, it cannot go below the AS-1 line. If the bottom of your AS-1 line is more than 5'' from the top of your window then the 5'' rule applies...
                Originally posted by Sean88gt
                You can take white off the list. White on anything is the best, including vehicles, women, and the Presidency.
                Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder
                You can not imagine how difficult it is to hold a half gallon of moo juice and polish the one-eyed gopher when your doin' seventy-five in an eighteen-wheeler.

Comment

Its 5" from the inside of the windshield

Comment

Working...
                  X