• Show
Clear All

Crocs

2009 Chevy Tahoe LTZ

2011 GMC Terrain SLT2

2010 Polaris Ranger RZR S Orange Madness

Ban count: 2

Comment

Thanks guys...I'm leaning towards Asics and some good insoles with an arch.
      Originally posted by Da Prez
      Fuck dfwstangs!! If Jose ain't running it, I won't even bother going back to it, just my two cents!!
      Originally posted by VETTKLR

Cliff Notes: I can beat the fuck out of a ZR1

Comment

Originally posted by A+ View Post
        The most uncomfortable , over rated shoe ever made. I made my first Jordan purchase last year and ended up giving them away. Can't even hoop in those bitches
        Nikes dont work well for me at all.. I have a couple Shox and some running shoes.. none are as comfortable as my Asics, Saucony, New Balance or Ecco.

However, i do have some Jordan 18s.. ( black suede high top) and they are one of the most comfortable shoes I have owned!
        Facebook- Twist of Vape
        Facebook- Chatlaniphoto

Comment

My wife went to The Runner in Arlington. They look to see what kind of support you need and will get you the right insole for what your feet need. She battled shin splints last year and the right shoe with the right insole seemed to help. They put her in Saucony with a good insole.

Comment

I have some nurse friends that all swear on Asics for being on your feet for extended periods.
            70' Chevelle RagTop
            (Forever Under Construction)

"Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work.”- Thomas A Edison

Comment

I dont think any kind of shoes will help standing for hours. Even soom boots have some good cushion.

Comment

Originally posted by Treasure Chest View Post
                They're ugly as fresh sin, but Robert swears by Z-coils. He's on his feet on concrete 10 hours a day, 5 days a week, and they've held up for almost 4 years.
                They're pushing 6 years of being work only shoes.

I need to order a new pair in the next 6 months.

Comment

Got them earlier this year and they're comfortable as hell and super light-weight.

Free shipping BOTH ways on adidas running climacool oscillation m prime blue electricity from our vast selection of styles. Fast delivery, and 24/7/365 real-person service with a smile. Click or call 800-927-7671.
                  "Any dog under 50lbs is a cat and cats are pointless." - Ron Swanson

Comment

It may take a couple try's to find a good fit. I found the australian redbacks beat all for me. They have been the only steel toe that I could find in a EEE width, but I started wearing them before that. They are not cheap but they last a good year and a half to two years with my use. There is no real break in time either.

Comment

These FTW!!!!!

[ATTACH]2298[/ATTACH]
                      Last edited by carbd89sleeper; 02-10-2014, 01:28 AM.
                      Big Rooster Racing
                      85' Coupe
                      sigpic

Comment

Working...
                      X