No announcement yet.

Shoe/Sneaker Experts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

buy arch supports to put in whatever shoe you buy, that will make a difference in how your feet feel the next morning.

Comment

Asics.
      1993 Vibrant Red Cobra #1741.

If you want more inches - Stroke it!!!

Comment

Does any shoe store carry arch supports?
        Originally posted by Da Prez
        Fuck dfwstangs!! If Jose ain't running it, I won't even bother going back to it, just my two cents!!
        Originally posted by VETTKLR

Cliff Notes: I can beat the fuck out of a ZR1

Comment

Just use the shoes you already have and buy some Dr scholls custom fit to put inside your shoes.
          .....bro....

Comment

SKECHERS 76690

Ugly, but comfortable.

Comment

Asics gel tec pro

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I897 using Tapatalk 2

Comment

Get you some Jordan's.
                Street car.

Comment

Originally posted by Drs2288 View Post
                  Get you some Jordan's.
                  Got a few pairs of those...dont wear them anymore...
                  Originally posted by Da Prez
                  Fuck dfwstangs!! If Jose ain't running it, I won't even bother going back to it, just my two cents!!
                  Originally posted by VETTKLR

Cliff Notes: I can beat the fuck out of a ZR1

Comment

High top basketball shoes work really well for me. Im 5'11 240lbs and they seem to stay pretty comfy.

Comment

Get you some Jordan's.
                      The most uncomfortable , over rated shoe ever made. I made my first Jordan purchase last year and ended up giving them away. Can't even hoop in those bitches
                      .....bro....

Comment

Get these or at least try some on at a shoe store you will love them. I think I paid $45 on ebay and I am happy.

Comment

They're ugly as fresh sin, but Robert swears by Z-coils. He's on his feet on concrete 10 hours a day, 5 days a week, and they've held up for almost 4 years.

Comment

Whatever you get invest in a good pair of insoles. Not the grocery store variety that you can buy just anywhere. I fought foot problems for years. Quality shoes helped some but it wasn't until I started using quality insoles that my problems started going away. I use Superfeet (in green for my high arch). http://www.rei.com/product/724375/su...es-high-volume They do not look or feel like much so I was very skeptical at trying them but it was an investment well worth the money. I own two pair and move them to every shoe I own. Look anywhere online that sells insoles and they get ridiculously high reviews. I also own one pair of Spenco Polysorb Total Support. http://www.rei.com/product/824638/sp...cement-insoles I use the Spenco in my more active shoes like running and hiking. They also usually get max scores on reviews. The Superfeet go in my casual and work shoes. Most high end sports shops will recommend either one of these insoles.

Comment

Originally posted by A+ View Post
                              The most uncomfortable , over rated shoe ever made. I made my first Jordan purchase last year and ended up giving them away. Can't even hoop in those bitches
                              Yup, lol I don't see how ppl stand in line for hours when new ones are released.
                              Street car.

Comment

Yup, lol I don't see how ppl stand in line for hours when new ones are released.
                                Because they are wearing comfortable shoes and it feels like they have been standing for 5 minutes.

Comment

Working...
                                X