Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ever been happy AND pissed at the exact same time?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CJ View Post
    <- reads thread at work, is only pissed.
    <---- Thinks your post pretty much sums it up.

Comment

Same here
      Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

Yup, and just about every single person I know took vacation today and tomorrow and is probably already drunk.

Comment

Originally posted by yellowstang View Post
          Sooo, I was pissed I drove to work, but happy to get the next 2 days off!/rant off
          Should have gone fishing without telling the wife. Just keep a change of clothing in your car and keep doing it for the next two days. If she knows you off, she will find something for you to do other than get some R&R.

Comment

Originally posted by CJ-95GT View Post
            Should have gone fishing without telling the wife. Just keep a change of clothing in your car and keep doing it for the next two days. If she knows you off, she will find something for you to do other than get some R&R.
            LOL, she already knows damnit! I did get a little outside work done today, probably do the rest tomorrow AM before it gets hot. I can say, there aint shit on TV during the weekday afternoons.

Comment

Originally posted by stevo View Post

Stevo
              ROFLMAOZOMGKITTENS!!11twotwojuliojulio
              "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

Working...
              X