Garland PD 1 - Sportbiker -0

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Garland PD 1 - Sportbiker -0

Guess Garland PD chases motorcycles... THankfully yhe girl waiting on the bus wasn't seriously injured.. So this guy kills himself over a $300 speeding ticket, wow what a lack of intelligence...

Originally posted by dcs13 View Post
    Guess Garland PD chases motorcycles...
    Bet they don't anymore .....
    .....bro....

Comment

Not gonna be the last time you hear about this kind of thing happening. With the crotch rocket mentality of "you cant catch me", many more will crash and die.
      Photobucket

Comment

Originally posted by A+ View Post
        Its bull shit that the city will catch the blame when its the riders falt for running. Next thing you know the cops wont be able to shoot back when under fire.
        Photobucket

Comment

It's GARLAND. They are one of the last "old school" PD's around here. You don't F with Garland...They will chase anything until the cows come home.

Comment

Originally posted by BlackSnake View Post
            Its bull shit that the city will catch the blame when its the riders falt for running. Next thing you know the cops wont be able to shoot back when under fire.
            TOO Late for the FED boys..
            Keep track of your favorite Fox Nation shows & episodes with "My Watchlist." Log in to your account to access your personalized episode & movie watchlist. Start streaming now!
            Last edited by dcs13; 07-04-2012, 07:59 AM. Reason: sp

Comment

Originally posted by dcs13 View Post
              Unfuckin believable.
              Photobucket

Comment

I vote for "walk up to them and politely ask if they can stop shooting"
                .....bro....

Comment

How much you willing to be............

Comment

On a side note. Our new Caprice's are hitting the street as of Monday C shift. Gonna be alot less getting away now.

Comment

Originally posted by G.. View Post
                      On a side note. Our new Caprice's are hitting the street as of Monday C shift. Gonna be alot less getting away now.
                      So, your new caprices will keep up with a bike, or anything that runs 13's and faster? I ggld

Comment

Oh crap. Stay away from Centerville Rd on that date next year. Something tells me it will be shut down, some burnouts, and spray paint will be involved.

Comment

the other day I saw a UC CAMRY pulling someone over. blew my fucking mind.

Comment

Till you hit a dip in pursuit and knock a whole in the oil pan. Those cars are nice in theory and run really well I just don't see them living long as a patrol vehicle.
                            "It's another burrito, it's a cold Lone Star in my hand!"

Comment

Yeah a 4000lb turd with a V6 is definitely going to be the new cock of the walk...

Comment

Working...
                              X