2nd amendment quiz

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2nd amendment quiz

I got 11 out of 12. The only reason I got one wrong is that I disagree with their answer. I DO have a right to shoulder fired rocket launchers

The US Supreme Court in 2008 began a major reexamination of the right to keep and bear arms. How well do you know the Second Amendment? Take our quiz.
    I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

The US Supreme Court in 2008 began a major reexamination of the right to keep and bear arms. How well do you know the Second Amendment? Take our quiz.

Your link sucks.
    Originally posted by Broncojohnny
    HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

I copied it at the end of the test. Sorry about that

Comment

11/12.....for the same reason.

Comment

Originally posted by Fatass View Post
          11/12.....for the same reason.
          You should try the one on the Constitution. The only one I missed was if judges interpreting the Constitution is judicial activism. There is no interpretation power of the judicial branch. None.

Comment

Heck same here!! 11/12
            92 LX 5.0

Comment

Kinda annoying... Mine keeps freezing after question 4... I've tried 6 times and finally said the heck with it... I'll try it again later...

But hey this is not a FTP thread... 03 will be proud

Comment

Frost I think you have crashed the server... Or Im just sucking at the internet tonight...

Comment

11/12 and fuck question 10.

Comment

I got 9 of 12.

Didn't know it was 250million although that was my first thought I figured 45million was more resnonable, 10 got me too. And I missed another about rocket launchers and fighter jets.. Didn't know I had the right to a fighter jet. Lol

320rwhp. 7.67 @ 90mph 1.7 60'

DD: 2004 GMC Sierra VHO 6.0 LQ9 324whp 350wtrq

Comment

I missed one. Probably would have done worse if the multiple choice options weren't so ridiculous.

Comment

Originally posted by 91CoupeMike View Post
                        I got 9 of 12.

Didn't know it was 250million although that was my first thought I figured 45million was more resnonable, 10 got me too. And I missed another about rocket launchers and fighter jets.. Didn't know I had the right to a fighter jet. Lol
                        You do. The Founders wrote the 2nd as a way to repell and defeat a tyrannous government. If they have it, we should have it

Comment

Originally posted by 91CoupeMike View Post
                          I got 9 of 12.

Jet fighters and tanks are both pretty easy to get a hold if you have the money, though I do believe the government usually removes the guns from fighters and makes the tank cannons inoperable, but I could be wrong about that.

Supposed to be the largest fighter collection in the world
                          http://www.burgundytoday.com/histori...les-beaune.htm
                          I don't like Republicans, but I really FUCKING hate Democrats.

Sex with an Asian woman is great, but 30 minutes later you're horny again.

Comment

Working...
                          X