Getting a colonoscopy...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by lo3oz View Post
    i'm 1200+ miles from the nearest family member or friends..
    Yep. Grill out, drink some beers.
    Originally posted by davbrucas
    I want to like Slow99 since people I know say he's a good guy, but just about everything he posts is condescending and passive aggressive.

Most people I talk to have nothing but good things to say about you, but you sure come across as a condescending prick. Do you have an inferiority complex you've attempted to overcome through overachievement? Or were you fondled as a child?

You and slow99 should date. You both have passive aggressiveness down pat.

Comment

Originally posted by kbscobravert View Post
      Mine passed. I didn't have your experience but after 6 years of listening to it and getting blasted the fucking neighbor kids were fucking with my emotions on a daily basis near every holiday with their fucking blackcats and m80s. If I know to expect it I am okay, if it was out of the blue it shook up ma guts. But again, mine passed and I am good now.
      The first 4th of July I was back, I was sleeping in a travel trailer in a field (no power, no water) and my brother thought it'd be funny to pop off some .38 rounds right outside the window where I was sleeping. He got to the second round and I had the door kicked open and my M4 in the back of his head before I had my eyes open.

Since then? I don't do loud noises or fireworks
      I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

Originally posted by Forever_frost View Post
        The first 4th of July I was back, I was sleeping in a travel trailer in a field (no power, no water) and my brother thought it'd be funny to pop off some .38 rounds right outside the window where I was sleeping. He got to the second round and I had the door kicked open and my M4 in the back of his head before I had my eyes open.

Since then? I don't do loud noises or fireworks
        No offense, but your brother sounds like a damn fool.
        I don't like Republicans, but I really FUCKING hate Democrats.

Sex with an Asian woman is great, but 30 minutes later you're horny again.

Comment

Hopefully ill spend my day eating, drinking some beers, and watching the rangers not lose by 19 runs.

Comment

No plans as of yet. Just moved into a new pad, may invite a few friends over as a kinda home warming party after I get my shit together. Oh, and beer. That's it.

Comment

I've got 300 blackcats and 8 bottle rockets that my boss gave. I can't even use them here in Irving.
              Originally posted by talisman
              I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
              Originally posted by AdamLX
              If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
              Originally posted by Broncojohnny
              Because fuck you, that's why
              Originally posted by 80coupe
              nice dick, Idrivea4banger
              Originally posted by Rick Modena
              ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
              Originally posted by Jester
              Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

Originally posted by idrivea4banger View Post
                I've got 300 blackcats and 8 bottle rockets that my boss gave. I can't even use them here in Irving.
                Can't or won't?
                Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

Originally posted by lo3oz View Post
                  i'm 1200+ miles from the nearest family member or friends.. and the lady will be working. so thinkin i'll smoke a brisket and turn some wrenches in the garage. i have tomorrow until monday off, fuckyea!
                  Up there is it hard to find that cut? I love me some tri-tip bit don't remember brisket much. Hope the paper mills in Albany don't run you out. I hated that stench.

Comment

Originally posted by kbscobravert View Post
                    Can't or won't?
                    I wouldn't want to be a law breaking citizen.
                    Originally posted by talisman
                    I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
                    Originally posted by AdamLX
                    If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
                    Originally posted by Broncojohnny
                    Because fuck you, that's why
                    Originally posted by 80coupe
                    nice dick, Idrivea4banger
                    Originally posted by Rick Modena
                    ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
                    Originally posted by Jester
                    Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

I don't get the thread title change........

Comment

Originally posted by Shaggin Wagon View Post
                        I don't get the thread title change........
                        I don't get why they've left (and even posted in) the "golf practice swing" thread in the back porch. Never question the hilarity or randomness of our randomly hilarious mods.
                        Originally posted by davbrucas
                        I want to like Slow99 since people I know say he's a good guy, but just about everything he posts is condescending and passive aggressive.

Most people I talk to have nothing but good things to say about you, but you sure come across as a condescending prick. Do you have an inferiority complex you've attempted to overcome through overachievement? Or were you fondled as a child?

You and slow99 should date. You both have passive aggressiveness down pat.

Comment

I was wondering where this thread went.
                          ازدهار رأسه برعشيت

Comment

Originally posted by matts5.0 View Post
                            For the 4th? Ill be at home, doing not a damn thing, maybe drinking.
                            Same here, but I'm not butt hurt over it. J/K, but the thread title makes you the butt of all jokes in this thread.

Comment

Originally posted by Couver View Post
                              Up there is it hard to find that cut? I love me some tri-tip bit don't remember brisket much. Hope the paper mills in Albany don't run you out. I hated that stench.
                              Yea, it's a pain in the ass to get a decent brisket up here. The mills do fucking stink! I carry foam ear plugs in my work truck to shove up my nose while i'm on I5 near there.

Comment

Originally posted by slow99 View Post
                                I don't get why they've left (and even posted in) the "golf practice swing" thread in the back porch. Never question the hilarity or randomness of our randomly hilarious mods.
                                ... because I was in a rush and didnt move it. Sorry for being late to the party.
                                Originally posted by PGreenCobra
                                I can't get over the fact that you get to go live the rest of your life, knowing that someone made a Halloween costume out of you. LMAO!!
                                Originally posted by Trip McNeely
                                Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy
                                dont downshift!!
                                Go do a whooly in front of a Peterbilt.

Comment

Working...
                                X