X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do we have a tire guy?

The duramax needs tires like yesterday. Im looking for
    yokohama geolander a/t-s 285 75 16s.
    Im in fort worth today and maybe tomorrow morning. I have cash and this is my main priority.
    DE OPPRESSO LIBER

Someone here works at Discount Tire I believe, but not sure where...
    "Laws that forbid the carrying of arms...disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes...Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man." - Thomas Jefferson, 1776

Comment

cough hookup thread cough

Comment

Originally posted by juiceweezl View Post
        cough hookup thread cough
        Well Im having a hard time searching the thread from my phone and my pc is in Houston. I believe i have looked before and don't recall seeing anything.
        DE OPPRESSO LIBER

Comment

pm jucostud

he works at discout tire mckinney

Comment

I think myfear maybe closer than jucostud but not 100% on that.
            Originally posted by Sean88gt
            As always, my criticisms should never be taken as if I wouldn't go balls deep in it.

Comment

I have a friend who works at Discount as well in Plano, I think off of Ave K?

Comment

Sent pm to juco. Myfear isn't a good username. Tony? What ya got?
                DE OPPRESSO LIBER

Comment

Originally posted by HarrisonTX View Post
                  I'll text my buddy, his name is Carlos.

Comment

His response.
                    Carlos: Those have to be special ordered.. We don't stock at/s.. Also we are closed tomorrow, I

Comment

It's my fear, with a space, he works at discount in Irving I think
                      Originally posted by Nash B.
                      Damn, man. Sorry to hear that. If it'll cheer you up, Geor swallows. And even if it doesn't cheer you up, it cheers him up.

Comment

Someone on the board should be able to set you up with a discounted rate and a discount tire near you would be able to honor it. Least that's what my buddy said who works at DT.

Comment

Cant help with a hookup but will offer advice . I had the geolanders on a tahoe and hated them , swapped em for some bfg a/t's which is what im runnin on my f250 now and love em . Cant hardly hear em and still an aggressive enough pattern to handle offroad or icy road conditions .

Comment

yes i can help, anybody can pm me about tires or wheels. and yes im in irving off macarthur blvd and 635

Tesla Service Technician.

Comment

The duramax needs tires like yesterday. Im looking for
                              yokohama geolander a/t-s 285 75 16s.
                              Im in fort worth today and maybe tomorrow morning. I have cash and this is my main priority.
                              Not Yoko's but I got some options if you are interested.

$152 Wild Track made by Cooper 8-ply
                              $157 Jetzon Revenger made by Sumitomo 50k mile warranty 8-ply
                              $187 Cooper Discover AT3 55k mile warranty 10-ply
                              Owner of Titan Towing

We have your towing needs covered!
                              http://www.titantowing.net
                              -------------------------------

Interested in being a VIP member and donating to the site? Click here to become a paid member!

Comment

Working...
                              X