• Show
Clear All

Don't think so.

Comment

Originally posted by The Geofster View Post
      No
      Well fuck you too then, Georgia!
      Originally posted by BradM
      But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
      Originally posted by Leah
      In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Originally posted by kbscobravert View Post
        Is there a show tomorrow night too?
        Fort Worth Botanical Gardens does a show tomorrow as well as the city.

Also, Sendera Ranch is Haslet used to put on a pretty decent show, but it's been years since I lived out there.

Comment

Originally posted by downshift_me View Post
          Fort Worth Botanical Gardens does a show tomorrow as well as the city.

Also, Sendera Ranch is Haslet used to put on a pretty decent show, but it's been years since I lived out there.
          Damn it
          "Sendera Ranch will be having their 4th of July fireworks on Tuesday July 3rd. The show will be at the same location as previous years, which is the corner of Sendera Ranch Blvd and Diamondback Ln. They will start the fireworks between 9:30 and 10:00PM. "
          Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

Damn it
            "Sendera Ranch will be having their 4th of July fireworks on Tuesday July 3rd. The show will be at the same location as previous years, which is the corner of Sendera Ranch Blvd and Diamondback Ln. They will start the fireworks between 9:30 and 10:00PM. "
            2017 Places to View 4th of July Fireworks in Dallas, Texas - Downtown Dallas, Texas, City of Ft. Worth, Arlington fireworks, Addison fireworks, fireworks for the fourth of July in Addison and Frisco, and information about fourth of July events in the greater DFW area.
            How do we forget ourselves? How do we forget our minds?

Comment

Is there a show tomorrow night too?
              http://www.ci.the-colony.tx.us/lbl/fireworks.html

Comment

Goddamn it. The fucking side streets leading out of my work are a fucking parking lot. So here I am sitting up here listening to some tunes and surfing the web for a bit longer, hoping that shit eases up here in the next half hour or so. I thought I'd be able to avoid all of it aside from some congestion on Keller Springs or Marsh. Guess not.

Comment

Shit Jeffrey, I am crawling towards the tollway. It takes almost an hour to get out of Addison.

Comment

Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
                    Shit Jeffrey, I am crawling towards the tollway. It takes almost an hour to get out of Addison.
                    I just can't deal with that shit. I can't do it.

Comment

Getting out of Addison was an absolute nightmare tonight. Fuck that noise!

Comment

Originally posted by GE View Post
                        Getting out of Addison was an absolute nightmare tonight. Fuck that noise!
                        I will never do that again if it's on a week night. Took 1.5hrs to go the last 2 miles coming in and then another 1 hour getting out. The place was so packed you couldn't move and the lines at the food stands were 30min or more.

Comment

If anyone is interested I believe they are having a concert and fireworks show at NAS Fort Worth tonight and are going to have the gates open to the public. Just present drivers license at the gate. Hell you might see me working at the gate.
                          2004 Suzuki DL650
                          1996 Hy-Tek Hurricane 103

Comment

Originally posted by dmh165638 View Post
                            I will never do that again if it's on a week night. Took 1.5hrs to go the last 2 miles coming in and then another 1 hour getting out. The place was so packed you couldn't move and the lines at the food stands were 30min or more.
                            It's always like that which is why I'm always amazed that so many people still go. The fireworks aren't that special, the beer lines are long, and the beer is warm.

Comment

yea, but the trim is over the top out there.

Comment

Originally posted by TENGRAM View Post
                                It's always like that which is why I'm always amazed that so many people still go. The fireworks aren't that special, the beer lines are long, and the beer is warm.
                                I was kinda thinking that, too. For being a top-ten show in the nation, I couldn't tell much of a difference between the shows put on in Frisco or Lone Star Park.

Comment

Working...
                                X