Buxom Bandit slight NSFW

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Buxom Bandit slight NSFW

The so-called "Buxom Bandit", a busty woman intent on scoring some extra cash, struck a gas station in Australia yesterday with her assets on full

The so-called “Buxom Bandit“, a busty woman intent on scoring some extra cash, struck a gas station in Australia yesterday with her assets on full display.

The woman may have made off with some dough, but she didn’t do much to quell the stereotype that women with superior mammary glands are ditzy. Not only did she not bother to conceal her face–which was totally captured on camera–she wore a glove on the hand that held her weapon but grabbed money from the till with bare fingers, meaning she probably left prints everywhere.

The thief was dropped off at the store by an accomplice and proceeded to threaten the clerk with the knife. If when she’s caught, there’s no doubt she’ll be in big trouble, although if she wears that black top again she may get some clemency.

LMAO at putting a random pic of cleavage on the website.

55 more posts can't come soon enough.
    Originally posted by Silverback
    Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Only you would complain about tittays.

Comment

"Its not your flying Maverick!"
        Originally posted by Silverback
        Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

I saw the pic's and story early this morning, she can come rob me anytime

Comment

Waste of skin and tits. Hopefully the next store she knocks over she gets two put though those chesticles.
            2004 Suzuki DL650
            1996 Hy-Tek Hurricane 103

Comment

Working...
            X