Need a '11-'12 Mustang 5.0 sound induction tube

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need a '11-'12 Mustang 5.0 sound induction tube

Any '11-'12 Mustang GT 5.0 owners who have fitted a CAI want to sell me your stock sound induction tube?

I need it all the way to the firewall with all the clips & brackets.

Scott

I have one

Comment

Originally posted by Whiteboy View Post
      I have one

Shocking.

Comment

Originally posted by talisman View Post
        shocking.
        lmao
        Originally posted by Nash B.
        Damn, man. Sorry to hear that. If it'll cheer you up, Geor swallows. And even if it doesn't cheer you up, it cheers him up.

Comment

Time for warranty work and don't want Ford to know you changed anything?
          "Laws that forbid the carrying of arms...disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes...Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man." - Thomas Jefferson, 1776

Comment

Originally posted by BlackGT View Post
            Time for warranty work and don't want Ford to know you changed anything?
            Actually no. I'm adding it to a V-6 car. I don't want a CAI, but do want the cool induction sounds. This has been well covered on internet & it works.

Comment

I have one too.
              2010 F-350 6.4L SRW CC 4X4

Spartan tunes, 5 inch flo-pro, 4 inch down pipe, cold side piping, AFE stage 2 CAI, EGR delete, Air Dog II

2012 Mustang 5.0 GT Stock........for now.

Comment

Working...
              X