Meet the cop who can't be fired

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 347Mike View Post
    Meet the guy who can't go a day without posting a FTP thread.. (not you, the OP, I don't know why I quoted you, fuck you!)

PS I ain't reading all that shit. I am just here for the neutralization of ftp'ers and ftp thread haters anyways.

What in the shit is going on with the fucked up quotes?

Comment

Originally posted by talisman View Post
      Damn it, was supposed to be quoting Brent, not Mike.

Still waiting to see his response to this thread! Post 37 was the shit!

http://www.dfwmustangs.net/forums/sh...&referrerid=38
      I routinely tell the officers here that I'm not picking on them. THAT officer however? I have an overwhelming desire to buy him a case of beer and a bucket of ribs
      I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

Originally posted by Forever_frost View Post
        Summary:

He has been accused of car theft, beating juveniles, falsifying reports, boarding a plane with a loaded gun, possession of narcotics, and stealing from suspects. He has been disciplined for driving with a suspended license, disobeying direct orders, and engaging in high-speed chases (one of which involved four deaths).

And then there’s this little gem [via the Miami Herald]:

In February 2008 … the state attorney’s office began noticing that key drug evidence in some of his cases was missing. [Bosque’s] police car was inspected, and investigators found an empty Smirnoff vodka bottle, a small bag of cocaine, crack pipes, Florida license plates, a pile of driver’s licenses he had seized, along with a stack of arrest reports he had never turned in.
        Dude, I honestly couldn't give two fucking shits. I am sure there are cops that are problems but I don't sit in my chair all day (I actually do, but for work) looking at how dark and dreary the world is. I don't have an arsenal of weapons in my closet for the day the world ends and I can fight off everything evil. I just don't give a shit...
        Originally posted by Cmarsh93z
        Don't Fuck with DFWmustangs...the most powerfull gang I have ever been a member of.

Comment

You quoted me correctly!
          Originally posted by Cmarsh93z
          Don't Fuck with DFWmustangs...the most powerfull gang I have ever been a member of.

Comment

Originally posted by 347Mike View Post
            Dude, I couldn't give two fucking shits. I am sure there are cops that are problems but I don't sit in my chair all day (I actually do, but for work) looking at how dark and dreary the world is. I don't have an arsenal of weapons in my closet for the day the world ends and I can fight off everything evil. I just don't give a shit...
            I don't look at dark and dreary either. Came across my FB feed and I looked at it. You'd be amazed at my day. Tend to watch cartoons. Cartoons aren't dark and dreary. As far as weapons? I don't own a single one. Guns are for those that can't shrug off bullets

Comment

That dude was just trying to get home to his family when he was snorting all that cocaine!!!
              Originally posted by racrguy
              What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
              Originally posted by racrguy
              Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

Clearly, you two are just stupied.

I never saw that other thread, lmfao.
                Originally posted by BradM
                But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
                Originally posted by Leah
                In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

There's my stalker. Always needing to see what I think, but saying he doesn't give a shit.

I'm glad I can be such a source of entertainment for the all mighty Eric.

Comment

Originally posted by 03trubluGT View Post
                    There's my stalker. Always needing to see what I think, but saying he doesn't give a shit.

To be fair, your absurdity is a source of entertainment for nearly everyone on this board. I'm just sayin...

Comment

Oh, you're a source of something all right. It's like waiting for the next episode of Californication. You know Runkle is going to do or say something fantastically stupid, but you just can't wait to see how he does it in a new and interesting way. Can't wait to see your butterfly lower back tattoo!

Comment

Originally posted by Forever_frost View Post
                        I don't look at dark and dreary either. Came across my FB feed and I looked at it. You'd be amazed at my day. Tend to watch cartoons. Cartoons aren't dark and dreary. As far as weapons? I don't own a single one. Guns are for those that can't shrug off bullets
                        Dude you literally post multiple ftp threads every day.

Comment

Originally posted by Taylor View Post
                          I really don't. Unless you're saying cops are fucking up so much EVERY DAY that there are multiple stories on these fuckups. In which case I'd still debate that I do it 'literally' every day but not that those with authority are getting caught more and more as citizens get tired of it

Comment

Oh, you're a source of something all right. It's like waiting for the next episode of Californication. You know Runkle is going to do or say something fantastically stupid, but you just can't wait to see how he does it in a new and interesting way. Can't wait to see your butterfly lower back tattoo!

I hope you find a constructive hobby and some companionship before you self destruct.

Comment

Originally posted by Taylor View Post
                              Just skip over them, it's really that simple. You do realize, you're bitching about someone else's bitching, right?

Comment

I hope you find a constructive hobby and some companionship before you self destruct.

My hobby is more about deconstruction. And look how GOOD I am at it. It would be a crime against humanity not to use these skills. I'm doing the entire planet a favor, really.

Comment

Working...
                                X