shirts made?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• shirts made?

so my baby cousin is getting married. him and his old lady sent invites to a couples shower. on these invites are various gay photos that i hope my cousin was forced to take at gunpoint. i would like to have several shirts made that have the photo of them "Eskimo kissing" in a field of flowers emblazoned on the front so us classy gents in the wedding party can wear these to said couples shower. can someone point me in the right direction? ahhhhgratzi!

god bless.
    It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Post the pic first.

Comment

Pm Juggz

Comment

http://www.zazzle.com/
        "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

Elvis used to be cool

Comment

PM Jluv

Comment

Originally posted by Ted View Post
              Elvis used to be cool

He did?

Comment

Originally posted by talisman View Post
                He did?
                No, they were just trying to be nice.

Comment

I used these guys for a quick single shirt before...

Customize the perfect products to connect your crew, build your brand, or elevate your event. Get start-to-finish help, amazing art, and tons of inspiration. Start designing now!

Not sure about images, but I'm sure they can handle it.

Comment

You can never go wrong with...

Comment

Go to an office supply store, buy the photo paper that transfer to a T-shirt with an iron, get a T-shirt, print the pic from your PC onto that paper, apply an iron and wha'dya know, you have a T-shirt with any picture you want on it!

Shop office supplies, furniture & technology at Office Depot. For paper, ink, toner & more, find trusted brands at everyday low prices.
                      Last edited by yellowstang; 07-03-2012, 09:33 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Frank View Post
                        You can never go wrong with...

Cause it says you're there to be formal, but you know how to party, too...

Comment

If you can get the pic made the way you want, my wife works for a printing company in Grapevine and can get the shirts made. From what I understand, i don't live too far from you so there would be no shipping charges...

Let me know what color shirts you want, what sizes, and how many and provide the pic and I will get a quote from her on price.
                          "Laws that forbid the carrying of arms...disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes...Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man." - Thomas Jefferson, 1776

Comment

Originally posted by yellowstang View Post
                            Go to an office supply store, buy the photo paper that transfer to a T-shirt with an iron, get a T-shirt, print the pic from your PC onto that paper, aplly an iron and wha'dya know, you have a T-shirt with any picture you want on it!

http://www.officedepot.com/catalog/s...shirt+transfer
                            Yep, I've done this a few times. You are limited to 8 x 11 images though. I don't know if they make larger size sheets

Comment

they make 11x17 sheets, but you need an 11x17 printer

Comment

Working...
                              X