No announcement yet.

What's your Online selling etiquette???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've offered up $100 a few times to hold a car, and was clear with the seller that within 72 hours i would forfeit the monies if i could not come up with the rest. I've lost money a few times that way but it makes the seller more comfortable knowing that i am at least half way serious.

With that being said i won't sell ANYTHING sight unseen.. too much liability. I just sold a BMW to a guy from lafyette lousiana and i believe the only reason (after being on CL for 3 months) that I got it sold was i finally made a Youtube video and was able to do a full walk around with the car starting/running/driving/stopping. Craigslist is tough.. it's good for shopping but tough for selling I cant wait for the next big thing in internet classifieds.

one thing that has always amazed me is that I have never seen an advertisement for craigslist, yet everyone and there mothere knows what it is. Craig must be a fucking BALLER at this point! and poor Angie will never be shit, lol.
    THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

I got this potential sale off ls1tech. I posted it on Craigslist and got so many BS calls and emails I didn't re-list it, lol.

I have my eye on my next ride, and the seller is far away from here. I either go fly to it and check it out, or buy sight unseen. I'll hire you to go Youtube me a walk around of the car

Comment

i wouldnt have been able to figure it out with out the ipad, but it really did make a good impression to the buyer and is a lot more personal than pics/descriptions. being able to disclose any dings/faults in real time goes a long way in selling, and i will definitely do this from now on!
        THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

cash in fucking hand. first come/first serve

if you tell me you're on your way and tell me when you'll be there, I can work with you, but the ball drops on your stated time.

fuck waiting 2 weeks
          http://www.truthcontest.com/entries/...iversal-truth/

Comment

Golden rule, man with the gold rules.

Comment

Working...
            X