Anderson Cooper = teh gay

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anderson Cooper = teh gay

Anderson Cooper has confirmed what most people in the media world and New York already knew: He is gay. "The fact is, I'm gay," Cooper wrote in an email to Daily Beast blogger Andrew Sullivan. "Always have been, always will be, and I couldn't be any more happy, comfortable with myself, and proud." Sullivan, who [...]

Anderson Cooper has confirmed what most people in the media world and New York already knew: He is gay.

"The fact is, I'm gay," Cooper wrote in an email to Daily Beast blogger Andrew Sullivan. "Always have been, always will be, and I couldn't be any more happy, comfortable with myself, and proud."

Sullivan, who is gay and is a longtime friend of Cooper's, had asked the CNN anchor for his reaction to a recent Entertainment Weekly story--"The New Art of Coming Out"--that was, in part, about the importance of gay celebrities coming out of the closet to combat America's bullying epidemic.
    Originally posted by 03trubluGT
    Your opinion is what sucks.
    You are too stupied and arrogant

Have you ever heard him laugh? Is this any real surpise?

Comment

We landed on the moon!

Comment

This has been obvious since the Channel 1 days.
        Originally posted by BradM
        But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
        Originally posted by Leah
        In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

So this is why Tom Cruise got a divorce

Comment

That shit was obvious.

Comment

With hair that perfect, wasn't it obvious?

Comment

Originally posted by Silverback View Post
                So this is why Tom Cruise got a divorce
                hahaha

Comment

You mean chocolate and peanut butter make a goo combination?

Comment

In other news, poop stinks
                    Originally posted by racrguy
                    What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
                    Originally posted by racrguy
                    Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

WTF should it EVER be news when someone comes out? I know I don't give a damn to hear every time some celeb comes out. In the mean time so much other worthy news never gets out there.

Anyone else hear about the violent Muslim attack on some Christians in Dearborn? They did this on OUR soil? Never heard it on any of the channels. THAT is news.

Comment

Originally posted by Frank View Post
                        WTF should it EVER be news when someone comes out? I know I don't give a damn to hear every time some celeb comes out. In the mean time so much other worthy news never gets out there.

Anyone else hear about the violent Muslim attack on some Christians in Dearborn? They did this on OUR soil? Never heard it on any of the channels. THAT is news.
                        I didn't know people still considered Dearborn, MI part of the US...

damn shame.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike View Post
                          I didn't know people still considered Dearborn, MI part of the US...

damn shame.
                          ...Or Muslims people.
                          Originally posted by PGreenCobra
                          I can't get over the fact that you get to go live the rest of your life, knowing that someone made a Halloween costume out of you. LMAO!!
                          Originally posted by Trip McNeely
                          Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy
                          dont downshift!!
                          Go do a whooly in front of a Peterbilt.

Comment

I wonder if they will send him to any more Muslim countries?
                            "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                            "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Originally posted by Ted View Post
                              Have you ever heard him laugh? Is this any real surpise?

Comment

Working...
                              X