jc penney

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
    What elements dumb fuck? It was a nice day out today. And your dumb ass didn't make a typo, you completly mis-spelled a four letter word.
    seriously are you that dense? If this is their policy and how they conduct their business, wouldnt you agree its done this way every single day? So is it safe to assume they do this regardless if its hot out, cold out, raining, sleeting, snowing? If there were over 200 people in the store confused and frustrated, do you think this isnt the only day this happens where people arent aware of their policies. There was a problem today and with the same policy there will be a problem in February or any other month.

oh and its completely and misspelled "dumb fuck"

Comment

Originally posted by blownragtop View Post
      Man, that's a blast from the past.
      "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

I agree that they were rude, I would call or email Ellen and get some free shit out of this fiasco.

Comment

Originally posted by BMCSean View Post
          get some free shit out of this.
          Seems that is the answer a lot of people are looking for nowadays.

Comment

¶

Learn it.

Comment

Originally posted by 1carcrazyguy View Post
              yep, and I dont want anything for free. I hate parasites

Comment

so reading this whole thread informed me that the OP is going to boycott jcp that's why you shop at kohls.

Comment

I just want some Damn black, baby dress pants and i don't care if they shoot you at closing time. Just give ne a warning. Lol

Comment

Comment

Looks good but unless i missed something, those are blue and I didn't see black available

Comment

Originally posted by TEAMJACOB View Post
                        I just want some Damn black, baby dress pants and i don't care if they shoot you at closing time. Just give ne a warning. Lol
                        I buy most of my son's clothes on ebay. Cheap and he'll outgrow it in a few months
                        I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

"jc penny is coming Here because of me"

Comment

Originally posted by TEAMJACOB View Post
                            Looks good but unless i missed something, those are blue and I didn't see black available

These are black and on sale.
                            Their current coupon code is H3H2012 and they have free shipping through Wednesday. $12.95 shipped with the coupon.

Comment

All this over pants for a kid? Some people need to get a goddamn life... So you had to walk outside in the heat.. ITS FUCKING TEXAS! What did you expect, 75* year round? Your kid won't melt, your wife will survive, and your pussy is hanging out, Chris.

Comment

Originally posted by 1carcrazyguy View Post
                                Duh!!! I guess you missed the sarcasm, maybe you'll get it this time.

Comment

Working...
                                X