Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You know, I thought you'd be bigger

Comment

We closed the store at 10 tonight, and as soon as I step outside to move our commercial trucks to the front of the store, a guy pulls up and walks to the locked door. I explained to him we were closed but could stil help him if he could pay with a card because our registers were shut down already.. That was fine and I got him the part he needed and he went about his day. If he were to only have cash then I'd probably re open a register.

Customer service is very simple, to turn away bussiness is turning away potential profit, makes no sense.

Jcpenny blows ass anyways lol

320rwhp. 7.67 @ 90mph 1.7 60'

DD: 2004 GMC Sierra VHO 6.0 LQ9 324whp 350wtrq

Comment

You need to "See the softer side of Sears"... LOL

When I worked at Academy part-time, we would make sure to make announcements at closing time, but never said the store was closed or that people needed to leave. We let them finish their shopping, check out and leave when they were done. Sometimes it would be 30 mins after "close" before all customers would be gone. Didn't bother me. I usually worked behind the gun counter and already had all the guns put away in the safes 10 mins before close...
        "Laws that forbid the carrying of arms...disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes...Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man." - Thomas Jefferson, 1776

Comment

it's prob due to labor costs. My MIL has worked for JCP for over 40 years and manages a store in IN. They are CONSTANTLY up her ass about labor costs and scheduling no matter what the situation calls for. This is what you get when Jews run the biz. JCP works their managers to death to take advantage of salary employees. She has been written up for going over her labor budget by $250 in one month.

Comment

Ide sue!

Comment

Black baby dress

.....pants
              Ded

Comment

Originally posted by Saleen781 View Post
                it's prob due to labor costs. My MIL has worked for JCP for over 40 years and manages a store in IN. They are CONSTANTLY up her ass about labor costs and scheduling no matter what the situation calls for. This is what you get when Jews run the biz. JCP works their managers to death to take advantage of salary employees. She has been written up for going over her labor budget by $250 in one month.
                Sounds like the work of a lower level management directive and hourly employees . Can't imagine any executives signing off on this considering customer service is substantive to their reputation and bottom line... unless bankruptcy is an absolute and no one gives a shit anymore. Who knows.

Comment

Originally posted by racrguy View Post
                  All this over pants for a kid? Some people need to get a goddamn life... So you had to walk outside in the heat.. ITS FUCKING TEXAS! What did you expect, 75* year round? Your kid won't melt, your wife will survive, and your pussy is hanging out, Chris.
                  Flapping in the wind.

Comment

That's pretty fucked up, but in all honesty, the last time I was in a JCP just walking through I felt like I was in a third world country. Shit was thrown all over, clothes thrown near a display case and on floor, trash near trashbins over flowing etc. I looked at my wife and said this place sucks, how did you ever shop here.

That said, Macys is getting that way too. Guess Ill be stickin to Dillards and Nords.

Comment

Reminder: buy wife sewing machine

Comment

Working...
                      X