cleburne cops = idiots

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• cleburne cops = idiots

last night at a red light in the middle of cleburne a truck tried to race me wich im not dumb enought to do he takes off fast and spins his tires 30 seconds later i get pulled over and get a ticket for sudden starts and stops and i was arguing with him for 30 min that it was the truck but since im an 18 year old with a mustang it had to be me. anybody know the best way to get it dismissed

The best way to get a ticket dismissed is not to get one in the first place. Go forward grasshopper.

Comment

Originally posted by Fast_black07 View Post
      wich im not dumb enought

*sigh* I guess Cleburne being in the title explains it though.

Comment

Randall Scott
        Originally posted by Da Prez
        Fuck dfwstangs!! If Jose ain't running it, I won't even bother going back to it, just my two cents!!
        Originally posted by VETTKLR

Cliff Notes: I can beat the fuck out of a ZR1

Comment

Originally posted by Fast_black07 View Post
          last night at a red light in the middle of cleburne a truck tried to race me wich im not dumb enought to do he takes off fast and spins his tires 30 seconds later i get pulled over and get a ticket for sudden starts and stops and i was arguing with him for 30 min that it was the truck but since im an 18 year old with a mustang it had to be me. anybody know the best way to get it dismissed
          And can we have the Cops version of the story OJ......
          sigpic
          "Lookin' back in front of me in the mirror's a grin,
          through eyes of love I see I'm really lookin' at a friend
          We've all had our problems that's the way life is,
          my heart goes out to others who are there to make amends".

Comment

The cops version is that I was trying to race a truck and I spun my tires when I left a red light and I have no idea where the sudden stop came from. I never stopped moving until he pulled me over

Comment

it is your word against the LEO...So to answer your question, no, there is no way you are going to get that dismissed..

Comment

First off... you didn't argue with him for 30 minutes. Second what exactly did he give you a ticket for? Excessive acceleration? I've never heard of Sudden stop and starts.

Comment

Sudden start from stop

Comment

All starts are sudden. You're not moving you're not moving you're not moving you're moving.

Comment

Originally posted by talisman View Post
                      All starts are sudden. You're not moving you're not moving you're not moving you're moving.
                      /thread

Comment

The ticket say sudden starts and stops I guess that's how the cop says excessive acceleration

Comment

I've heard a similar story from a guy in Arlington. A ricer tried to race him and he got the ticket.

Go back and see if there are black marks where the tuck spun his tires.

Comment

This thread makes me feel gewd abOut are schools.
                            Karussell White - 2010 Genesis Coupe R-Spec 6MT 2.0T -

Comment

I doubt there is it was on a road that has a lot of traffic on it

Comment

Working...
                              X