Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FUCK YOU, that's my name!!
    Originally posted by racrguy
    What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
    Originally posted by racrguy
    Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

My last name is German........ So......

Comment

Originally posted by abecx View Post
        Sometimes I feel I should use Christopher instead of Cruz on my resume because of that jdgreg.
        ya see.. i think someone in your family worked in a cranberry factory and the other worked for ford... probably why your first 2 names come from different backgrounds
        "PSH!!!"

Comment

Originally posted by 01vnms4v View Post
          My last name is German........ So......
          Funny, my family on my Mom's side are all Germans. Pronounced more like Grrr-man
          Originally posted by MR EDD
          U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

My grandfather had my last name changed to appear less German post war.
            "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
            "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Originally posted by CJ View Post
              Mine did the same, they took the Von off. As a side note James Garners real last name is or was Bumgarner. Was my cousin.

Comment

My last name is so obviously german, that I've had people actually say,"Are you a fucking nazi or something?" Funny...both sides of my family fought (and died) in both WW1 and WW2...for the US.

Comment

Originally posted by sig239 View Post
                  Mine did the same, they took the Von off. As a side note James Garners real last name is or was Bumgarner. Was my cousin.
                  He's not anymore?
                  Originally posted by davbrucas
                  I want to like Slow99 since people I know say he's a good guy, but just about everything he posts is condescending and passive aggressive.

Most people I talk to have nothing but good things to say about you, but you sure come across as a condescending prick. Do you have an inferiority complex you've attempted to overcome through overachievement? Or were you fondled as a child?

You and slow99 should date. You both have passive aggressiveness down pat.

Comment

HMMM...thats a "HARD" question
                    KODFWS 2011

Comment

Ditto. My first German ancestors here changed their last name. I've thought of changing it back, it sounds cooler than my current.

Comment

Well, My last name is, umm..

Sir, Thank you for your interest in applying within the company, you start mowing laws on Monday at 5am sharp!

Comment

I am from Barcelona. I speak English well.
                          Originally posted by Broncojohnny
                          Would you like your reparations in 5.56mm or 7.62mm?

Comment

Working...
                          X