western sky? the indian loan place.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• western sky? the indian loan place.

just saw a commercial and had to rewind. 10k loan at 89.68% 84 monthly payments @$744.99 !!!!!! WTF imma give you 10k but you have to payback $62,495.16

we stole their land and feel bad so we allow them to loan shark? somebody on that firewater!!!!!!!!

god bless.
    It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

"It's expensive to be broke."

I really hope someone is not desperate enough to get a loan from Western Sky Financial. I saw one of their ads on tv and noticed the disclaimers at the bottom in the small print. not believing what I saw I took to the internet to verify and indeed I saw what I thought I saw. This is a chart I copied from their website.
    Originally posted by davbrucas
    I want to like Slow99 since people I know say he's a good guy, but just about everything he posts is condescending and passive aggressive.

Most people I talk to have nothing but good things to say about you, but you sure come across as a condescending prick. Do you have an inferiority complex you've attempted to overcome through overachievement? Or were you fondled as a child?

You and slow99 should date. You both have passive aggressiveness down pat.

Comment

You know what's funnier? Ron Washington's ACE Cash Express ads.
      Originally posted by Broncojohnny
      HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

im so dumb.

god bless.
        It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

Originally posted by Nash B. View Post
          You know what's funnier? Ron Washington's ACE Cash Express ads.
          I got a laugh out of that too. Ian Kinsler would have been funny too since he's a Jew and all.
          How do we forget ourselves? How do we forget our minds?

Comment

I've been told that the Indian Loans that if you default on them they can't actually take you to court over it.

Comment

Originally posted by 2011GT View Post
              I've been told that the Indian Loans that if you default on them they can't actually take you to court over it.
              Nah, they'll just scalp you.

Comment

Originally posted by Trip McNeely View Post
                Nah, they'll just scalp you.
                Just give them blankets with small pox in exchange it worked before

Comment

Originally posted by 2011GT View Post
                  Indian giving?

However, if you do default, they will give you Indian rope burns until you agree to pay.

Comment

Working...
                  X