Moody Gardens....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Moody Gardens....

Nice place to go? Or overpriced waste of time?

Sent from my LGL45C using Tapatalk 2
    "We, the people, are the rightful masters of both congress and the courts - not to overthrow the constitution, but to overthrow men who pervert the constitution." Abraham Lincoln

its awesome dude. you taking kids?

god bless.
    It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

Originally posted by ELVIS View Post
      its awesome dude. you taking kids?

god bless.
      Nah, just me and the wife...little weekend getaway to the beach n shit before she starts student teaching. I know theres better beaches to go to, but we're gonna be in Magnolia already, just a short trip down to galveston...

"We, the people, are the rightful masters of both congress and the courts - not to overthrow the constitution, but to overthrow men who pervert the constitution." Abraham Lincoln

Comment

Originally posted by asphaltjunkie View Post
        Nah, just me and the wife...little weekend getaway to the beach n shit before she starts student teaching. I know theres better beaches to go to, but we're gonna be in Magnolia already, just a short trip down to galveston...

while in magnolia go to tomball at eat at mel's. have the chicken fried steak. you can thank me later. moody gardens is awesome dude. we usually just go to the aquarium and rain forest pyramids.

god bless.
        It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

while in magnolia go to tomball at eat at mel's. have the chicken fried steak. you can thank me later. moody gardens is awesome dude. we usually just go to the aquarium and rain forest pyramids.

god bless.
          I'll have to remember Mel's. Thanks.

Comment

while in magnolia go to tomball at eat at mel's. have the chicken fried steak. you can thank me later.

Paul usually has no idea what in the fuck he talking about, but this is stone cold truth. Mel's is badass. I like the chicken strips.

Comment

Working...
            X