Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

dont believe the hype.

god bless.
    It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

So, 'vulnerable populations' is the new politically correct term for 'stupid motherfuckers'?

Stevo
      Originally posted by SSMAN
      ...Welcome to the land of "Fuck it". No body cares, and if they do, no body cares.

Comment

"Gambling is a disease. But it's the only disease where you can win lots of money!" -Norm MacDonald

Comment

The Lottery funds public education...
          and people play the Lottery because they are uneducated...
          so eventually people will be educated enough not to play the Lottery.

In theory it would all work itself out. This disregards the problem that increased spending for public education will not necessarily lead to a better educated populace.

Comment

Originally posted by Shorty View Post
            The Lottery funds public education...
            and people play the Lottery because they are uneducated...
            so eventually people will be educated enough not to play the Lottery.

In theory it would all work itself out. This disregards the problem that increased spending for public education will not necessarily lead to a better educated populace.
            Very nice
            Originally posted by racrguy
            What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
            Originally posted by racrguy
            Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

Remeber, it's not a penalty. It's a tax.
              "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

Hell if they didn't have the lottery they'd just be playing more back yard poker, dice, and domino games! At least this way they are putting some tax money back into the system.
                92 LX 5.0

Comment

Originally posted by Skidmark View Post
                  I think the Texas education system should call for an end of NAACP.
                  The NAACP can always fall back on the United Negro College Fund to educate their future leaders.

Comment

Except for the title I didn't see any mention of race.

Comment

My wife read the title and asked if it was because "the balls were always white with black letters. Do they want it the otherway around"

Originally posted by DON SVO View Post
                      Considering that the majority of the US population is considerably poorer and uneducated wen compared to the top 10%, this guy's whole argument is rendered moot.
                      Sorry Don but I think you did this on porpoise.
                      Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

Originally posted by The Geofster View Post
                        I've been saying that for years too. Different variations anyway... stupid/poor/black/wt
                        And yet, you keep playing.....

One way or another, minorities will pay taxes, either in the form of income (LMFAO!!!) or in cig, fuel, lotto, or alcohol.

Want to see people really go shithouse? Legalize weed and tax it at 100%.

Comment

Originally posted by TENGRAM View Post
                          Except for the title I didn't see any mention of race.
                          If the NAACP said it, then it refers to race. They don't give a fuck about anyone else.
                          .223 > 911

Comment

Why does the NAACP say something is racist and then back that up by using all the stereo types for black men that are out there. Example selling watermelon in oak cliff is racist because it targets young black children and they can't keep from eating it. Seriously has any one noticed they do that? It's like hey I thought they were supposed to be destroying stereo types and promoting equality.

Comment

Hot hand in a dice game, baby. Talkin' 'bout clickity-clickity-clack!!!

- Darrell

1993 LX - Reef Blue R331ci
                              1993 Cobra #199 - SOLD

Comment

Working...
                              X