Man accused of eating dog while high on synthetic marijuana

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Man accused of eating dog while high on synthetic marijuana

Dallas news, headlines, weather, sports and traffic from KDFW FOX 4 News, serving Dallas-Fort Worth, North Texas and the state of Texas.

WACO, Texas -- A Texas man is facing animal cruelty charges after police said he ate a dog while high on synthetic marijuana.

Michael Terron Daniel, 22, was arrested Monday for the June 14 incident, KWTX-TV reported.

Police investigated after receiving a report of a man "going crazy" at a Waco home.

When they arrived, Daniel told officers he was on a "bad trip" from the synthetic marijuana, known as K-2. He had apparently assaulted several people at the home.

He dropped to all fours and chased a neighbor "while barking and growling like a dog," Waco Police Sgt. W. Patrick Swanton said.

Daniel then grabbed a dog, beat and fatally strangled it and "began to bite into the dog, ripping pieces of flesh away," according to Swanton.

Officers contacted paramedics because Daniel was incoherent. While waiting for them to arrive, Daniel reportedly asked police to fight him or use a stun gun on him to help end his bad trip, Swanton said. The officers declined.

Daniel was taken by ambulance to a local hospital. He was arrested Monday at his workplace, charged with cruelty to a non-livestock animal and booked into McLennan County Jail.

Like the designer drugs sold as "bath salts," synthetic marijuana -- also sold under the name "spice" -- has been known to make some users aggressive and behave in a bizarre manner.

Over the weekend, 23-year-old Matthew See was arrested in Costa Mesa, Calif., after he allegedly smoked spice and then broke into an elderly couple's apartment and assaulted them while speaking gibberish.

Read More: Texas man accused of eating dog while high on synthetic marijuana

Read more: http://www.myfoxdfw.com/story/188973...#ixzz1z96Qdq3b

Um...
    Token Split Tail

Originally posted by slow99
    Lmao...my favorite female poster strikes again.
    Originally posted by Pokulski-Blatz
    You are a moron .... you were fucking with the most powerful vagina on DFW(MU)stangs.

Wow indeed...

Zombies eats dog now! Its ok if it has cropped ears right? http://www.katc.com/news/man-eats-dog-while-on-synthetic-drugs/
    Originally posted by davbrucas
    I want to like Slow99 since people I know say he's a good guy, but just about everything he posts is condescending and passive aggressive.

Most people I talk to have nothing but good things to say about you, but you sure come across as a condescending prick. Do you have an inferiority complex you've attempted to overcome through overachievement? Or were you fondled as a child?

You and slow99 should date. You both have passive aggressiveness down pat.

Comment

R
      e

Comment

cropped ears?
        sigpic🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Without my gun hobby. I would cut off my own dick and let the rats eat it...
        🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Comment

Jesus Christ. Sorry, y'all. Haven't been on lately and didn't see it. Kiss my ass.
          Token Split Tail

Originally posted by slow99
          Lmao...my favorite female poster strikes again.
          Originally posted by Pokulski-Blatz
          You are a moron .... you were fucking with the most powerful vagina on DFW(MU)stangs.

Comment

Originally posted by yellowstang View Post
            R
            e
            d Rover Red Rover.

Comment

Working...
            X