Dukes Bedford

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dukes Bedford

Long story short....g/f and I go there almost every Monday night. Last time, when we tabbed out, we each put our own credit card with our tab in seperate folders. Bartender, not paying attention, ran both tabs on my card. I called when I noticed it....and she started blamming my friend for not paying attention to receipt since it had my name on it. She said she would refund. Called yesterday since the refund hadn't hit my account...owner (guy) said it should hit tomorrow, and if not, call back today and speak with owner (Shannon-who I talked to first). Explained to her it had not hit the account yet. She asked that I never return to her establishment and I could "tell my friends" because she didn't care....Really? Because YOUR bartender charged someone elses' tab on my card, I'm banned? mmmk. She called back later, said she spoke to her husband and kept apologizing and said that I'm welcomed back anytime and not to tell my friends. Psh. Guess he yelled at her....

The time before that, the waitress actually changed my g/f's tip to a different amount. Shannon told g/f that she's had that issue with that waitress before, and she was credited the difference.

What's up with that place? I know Boomers is killing them, but dang. My thing was, what if that was someone elses' tab and it was the amount was a lot higher, and it was charged to my card? This was a Monday night. There was LITERALLY 25 people in the entire place. Had it been a weekend/busy night, I could understand the mistake.

Anywho, just watch your tab if you go there.

Nice sturie, wood reed aginz!!
    Originally posted by talisman
    I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
    Originally posted by AdamLX
    If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
    Originally posted by Broncojohnny
    Because fuck you, that's why
    Originally posted by 80coupe
    nice dick, Idrivea4banger
    Originally posted by Rick Modena
    ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
    Originally posted by Jester
    Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

wow that sucks, I would definitely not be going back

Comment

Dave Ramsey says "thanks for the free drinks, plastic slave!"
        HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

All you had to do was call the cc company and let them know what happened. They would have taken care of it over the phone no problem.

Comment

Originally posted by That_Is_My_El_Camino View Post
            Dave Ramsey says "thanks for the free drinks, plastic slave!"
            And don't post again unless it's about making an A on a test!
            Originally posted by davbrucas
            I want to like Slow99 since people I know say he's a good guy, but just about everything he posts is condescending and passive aggressive.

Most people I talk to have nothing but good things to say about you, but you sure come across as a condescending prick. Do you have an inferiority complex you've attempted to overcome through overachievement? Or were you fondled as a child?

You and slow99 should date. You both have passive aggressiveness down pat.

Comment

Originally posted by ARIX View Post
              All you had to do was call the cc company and let them know what happened. They would have taken care of it over the phone no problem.
              Lol, come on!! You're trying to explain logical reasoning to a woman?!?!
              Originally posted by talisman
              I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
              Originally posted by AdamLX
              If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
              Because fuck you, that's why
              Originally posted by 80coupe
              nice dick, Idrivea4banger
              Originally posted by Rick Modena
              ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
              Originally posted by Jester
              Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

Originally posted by that_is_my_el_camino View Post
                dave ramsey says "thanks for the free drinks, plastic slave!"
                lol

Comment

Dukes is full of Douchebaggery (sp)

Comment

people still go there?

Comment

Originally posted by Marisa View Post
                      people still go there?
                      We do just because it's like 3 miles away and it's $2 U-call its.

Comment

Is the lesbian girlfriend hot?

Comment

That's what you get for hanging out at Duke's!

Comment

I hang out @ applebees.

Comment

Originally posted by lincolnboy View Post
                              I hang out @ applebees.
                              Explains a lot ....

Comment

Working...
                              X