So what does it take for a cool down?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So what does it take for a cool down?

I always see this damn high pressure area over N. Tx and it keeps us from getting rain and cooler weather. What does it take to shrink this high pressure spot or push it out of the way? It always seems to park right on top of us. Does it take a hurricane, because we certianly don't get any strong cold fronts in the summer.

You live in Texas. Deal with it.

Sent from a bathroom

Comment

Summer just started and you're already bitching? Yeesh...

Comment

Originally posted by Diabolic View Post
        I always see this damn high pressure area over N. Tx and it keeps us from getting rain and cooler weather. What does it take to shrink this high pressure spot or push it out of the way? It always seems to park right on top of us. Does it take a hurricane, because we certianly don't get any strong cold fronts in the summer.
        Geography is against you. Suck it up.
        ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

Originally posted by SS Junk View Post
          Summer just started and you're already bitching? Yeesh...

I know every year there is a thread bitching how hot it is here in Texas. I have lived here all my life 38yrs now and it's always hot in the summer.

Is it me, or do those of you that always bitch forget? Or just bitch just cause you want to?

Yes summer is here, it's hot and will be hot, and yes most of the good rain is now gone. IT'S SUMMER!!

Comment

Dang fellas...seems to me he made a few observations and asked a question. I don't see a complaint in there.

Comment

Originally posted by SamTex View Post
              Dang fellas...seems to me he made a few observations and asked a question. I don't see a complaint in there.
              This

Seems that perhaps he is asking what type of weather system would need to come this way to get rid of the high pressure system that is over us.

BTW, I was watching the news this morning and they stated that the high pressure system should be shifting to the north east by this evening which will allow for cooler temps at night. The night time temps are what have been killing us seeing as it is not cooling down a lot. Anyways, hopefully someone here is an armchair meteorologist and can enlighten...

I have lived here in TX all my life, and I still bitch about the heat every year. Just because you live here does not mean you have to like or accept the weather…
              Originally posted by Sean88gt
              You can take white off the list. White on anything is the best, including vehicles, women, and the Presidency.
              Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder
              You can not imagine how difficult it is to hold a half gallon of moo juice and polish the one-eyed gopher when your doin' seventy-five in an eighteen-wheeler.

Comment

Originally posted by Gtracer View Post
                Just because you live here does not mean you have to accept the weather…
                elaborate please?

god bless.
                It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

Originally posted by ELVIS View Post
                  elaborate please?

god bless.
                  Well you see there some people with access to weather control devices. Remember hurricane Katrina? That was George bush and his weather machine.

Comment

Fuck summer in TX . I say that year round

Where's the thread of people bitching about Winter to compare posters?

Comment

we didnt have a winter...
                      "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

Originally posted by ELVIS View Post
                        elaborate please?

god bless.
                        Just because you live here does not mean you cannot bitch...
                        You can take white off the list. White on anything is the best, including vehicles, women, and the Presidency.
                        You can not imagine how difficult it is to hold a half gallon of moo juice and polish the one-eyed gopher when your doin' seventy-five in an eighteen-wheeler.

Comment

Originally posted by 71chevellejohn View Post
                          Well you see there some people with access to weather control devices. Remember hurricane Katrina? That was George bush and his weather machine.
                          Thats right, and I purchased my Chinesse knock off machine at Traders Village....I thought everyone had one?

Comment

I've read that the only way to break down this high pressure is to increase the government chemtrail disbursement.

Comment

Originally posted by ZYouL8R View Post
                              I've read that the only way to break down this high pressure is to increase the government chemtrail disbursement.
                              Well then do work.

Comment

Working...
                              X