sex in the shower

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sex in the shower

My wifes friend felt she needed to brag that her and her husband can't take a shower without having sex. So here we go, let's get an idea what the players on dfwm have to say.
    everytime
    0%
    sometimes
    0%
    never
    0%
    i don't let the sluts use my shower
    0%

Originally posted by mstng86
    My wifes friend felt she needed to brag that her and her husband can't take a shower without having sex. So here we go, let's get an idea what the players on dfwm have to say.
    Umm who hasn't done it?
    I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

Good for them.

Comment

I do it with the gf anytime I can. It's fantastic fun..
        Karussell White - 2010 Genesis Coupe R-Spec 6MT 2.0T -

Comment

Was she dropping a hint maybe?

Comment

Oh yeah... Pics of friends wife too.

Comment

You think you are going to get honest responses on a sex poll on this site haha?
              www.dfwdirtriders.com

Comment

Everytime I have your wife's friend in the shower, we have sex.

Comment

i've done it plenty of times before(like everyone else), but it's not something i would barg about

Comment

Originally posted by grove rat View Post
                    i've done it plenty of times before(like everyone else), but it's not something i would barg about
                    The emphasis was on EVERYTIME though. To the point they take showers separately if they DON'T want to have sex bit need to get ready at the same time.

Comment

We are talking about jacking off right??

God bless.
                      It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
                        The emphasis was on EVERYTIME though. To the point they take showers separately if they DON'T want to have sex bit need to get ready at the same time.
                        then they are lying straight through their teeth and they should stop right fucking now. tell them grove rat from dfwm said so

Comment

I can't think of a scenario where I'd shower with my wife unless we were going to have sex. In other words, I can't think of a scenario where I'd shower with my wife.
                          Originally posted by davbrucas
                          I want to like Slow99 since people I know say he's a good guy, but just about everything he posts is condescending and passive aggressive.

Most people I talk to have nothing but good things to say about you, but you sure come across as a condescending prick. Do you have an inferiority complex you've attempted to overcome through overachievement? Or were you fondled as a child?

You and slow99 should date. You both have passive aggressiveness down pat.

Comment

Shit, I've showered many times without fucking. It's not that difficult.

Comment

It's all fun and games until someone slips and falls, haha.

Comment

Working...
                              X