Great job Copper

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Forever_frost View Post

We’ve got to hand it to constable Shadbolt. His life was in danger and he was fully in the right to give the suspect his wish of death by cop. Rather than taking a life, Shadbolt opted for the much more difficult shot and saved the man’s life. What a marksman!
    LOL

What a marksman! He takes a 30 yard shot with a bolt action!
    "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
    "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Originally posted by CJ View Post
      LOL

I was lol too, I was going to post it, but you beat me to the draw...
      Originally posted by Silverback
      Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Originally posted by CJ View Post
        LOL

See the way I read it was it was done with a pistol, considering the guy 'posed a threat' to the Constable. If it was a rifle then eh, fuck it I can do that.
        I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
          I was lol too, I was going to post it, but you beat me to the draw...
          Guess CJ just has a faster hand.

Comment

Originally posted by Forever_frost View Post
            See the way I read it was it was done with a pistol, considering the guy 'posed a threat' to the Constable. If it was a rifle then eh, fuck it I can do that.
            Just read the context clues "ace marksman and tactical rifle instructor" was who took the shot

Honestly at 30 yards it might be difficult, I don't have any rifle sighted in for rock throw.
            "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
            "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Working...
            X