Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hardest people to buy christmas gifts for?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I would LOVE headlights provided it wasn't all
    I got for Christmas. One of my fog lights is out and I am always thinking I wish my headlights were brighter
    BARBIE LOVES BULLITT991 3.17.07
    I'm a Barbie girl...In my Barbie world...
    PROUD OWNER: '04 AZURE BLUE MACH 1

Comment

Originally posted by poopnut2 View Post
      A hooker? After 20 years of marriage, I'm sure my dad wouldn't mind one.
      I opted for an autographed baseball bat from Brian McCann, since we're both Braves fans. I figure he would like it and now my Mom doesn't have to cook a bigger turkey/ham to feed the hooker.

Comment

Originally posted by poopnut2 View Post
        Get her a flashlight.
        i would suggest a fleshlight.

Comment

Originally posted by 91CoupeMike View Post
          Somehow I think that wont work.

Everything people suggest to get her, I think is retarded or a waste of money.

Jewelry is a waste. Clothes I can do, but who wants that shit for Christmas? Not me.

Idk Ill think of something. Maybe a dick in the box.
          I actually love getting clothes for christmas because I hate shopping for them myself. Hell, unless it's for electronics, I hate shopping for anything.
          "Any dog under 50lbs is a cat and cats are pointless." - Ron Swanson

Comment

I'd say I'm pretty difficult to buy for. Everything I want is expensive, so when people ask me what I want, I tell them money so I can pool it and buy that 1500-2k racing part that I want lol

Comment

Originally posted by racrguy View Post
              I'd say I'm pretty difficult to buy for. Everything I want is expensive, so when people ask me what I want, I tell them money so I can pool it and buy that 1500-2k racing part that I want lol
              Yep, my Dad asked me what I wanted. I told him an LS3 crate engine or a T56 - he just laughed.

Comment

Definitely Pops.

He is getting a Mac Airbook this year. Mom and Dad are getting matching Airbooks.
                Originally posted by Denny
                I call dibs on Don's balls!

Comment

Coworkers for secret santa. I hate that shit.
                  Originally posted by talisman
                  I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
                  Originally posted by AdamLX
                  If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
                  Originally posted by Broncojohnny
                  Because fuck you, that's why
                  Originally posted by 80coupe
                  nice dick, Idrivea4banger
                  Originally posted by Rick Modena
                  ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
                  Originally posted by Jester
                  Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

My mother.

Comment

My wife. She has no hobbies and is very difficult with clothes due to being tall and skinny.

My dad is easy - I always buy him some sort of accessory for his truck, a gun cleaning kit, tools he needs or some cool banner to hang in his shop. The usual guy stuff. And his birthday is Dec. 28 - sucks having to buy two presents so close together. Most of the time I just spend more on him than everyone else and call it his birthday and Christmas present.

Comment

Females.

They all want useless items such as jewelry. Why?

She complains all year of poor visability with her headlights. I thought HIDs would be a great gift. I mentioned it and was looked at like I was a damn alien. Son of a bitch. Lol

I asked her what she wanted that was useful and she would get good use out of. She said idk but I like flashy things. FML.

Still dunno what the "perfect" gift needs to be.

When they say jewelry just goto the pawn shop and grab the first pair of earrings for 40$. Do this a couple years in a row and they'll get the hint.

Comment

Everything people suggest to get her, I think is retarded or a waste of money. Jewelry is a waste.
                          While I agree with you that jewelry in general has no function or real value - you should not be shopping for what you consider to be a good gift. You should be shopping for what she considers to be a good gift.

Buy her some ice, and enjoy your hummer.

Comment

My parents, and my brother. My brother is fucking loaded, so what do you buy for someone who has everything they need and more? My parents, mainly because they don't ask, don't hint, etc. If I'm not mistaken, this year is their 50th anniversary (in May), so I plan to get them a GC for a couples massage at the Four Seasons, and will get them a room at the Four Seasons when their anniversary rolls around.
                            Originally posted by BradM
                            But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
                            Originally posted by Leah
                            In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

A brother that knocks down close to a half mil a year. If he wants something, he usually has already bought it.

Comment

Originally posted by SSMAN View Post
                                A brother that knocks down close to a half mil a year. If he wants something, he usually has already bought it.
                                EXACTLY the same scenario.
                                Originally posted by BradM
                                But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
                                Originally posted by Leah
                                In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Working...
                                X