Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hardest people to buy christmas gifts for?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hardest people to buy christmas gifts for?

I'm gonna have to go with my dad. I swear to god, the guy never hints at wanting anything. He'll just keep it to himself, and eventually go buy it out of nowhere. This shits racking my brain. It'd be a lot easier if he drank. Maybe I'll buy him a nice shirt. The guy dresses like an asshole.
    "Any dog under 50lbs is a cat and cats are pointless." - Ron Swanson

My 9 yr old daughter. She's at one of those difficult stages.

Comment

Females.

They all want useless items such as jewelry. Why?

She complains all year of poor visability with her headlights. I thought HIDs would be a great gift. I mentioned it and was looked at like I was a damn alien. Son of a bitch. Lol

I asked her what she wanted that was useful and she would get good use out of. She said idk but I like flashy things. FML.

Still dunno what the "perfect" gift needs to be.

320rwhp. 7.67 @ 90mph 1.7 60'

DD: 2004 GMC Sierra VHO 6.0 LQ9 324whp 350wtrq

Comment

Originally posted by 91CoupeMike View Post
        Females.

She complains all year of poor visability with her headlights. I thought HIDs would be a great gift. I mentioned it and was looked at like I was a damn alien. Son of a bitch. Lol

I asked her what she wanted that was useful and she would get good use out of. She said idk but I like flashy things. FML.

Get her a flashlight.

Comment

Females.

It's for damn sure not a pair of headlights (or at least the kind that go on the car).
          Token Split Tail

Originally posted by slow99
          Lmao...my favorite female poster strikes again.
          Originally posted by Pokulski-Blatz
          You are a moron .... you were fucking with the most powerful vagina on DFW(MU)stangs.

Comment

My Dad. He buys whatever he wants and never says anything. Plus his birthday is a week before Christmas. I've gotten into the habit of buying his dinner for his birthday and working out the Christmas present.

And it seems I've inherited the trait too. Plus I'm picky about a lot of things I want, so it's either make a list with exact part numbers or buy it myself.

Comment

Females.

get her a one-way ticket to shut the fuck upville
              Originally posted by Broncojohnny
              HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

Originally posted by 71chevellejohn View Post
                My Dad. He buys whatever he wants and never says anything. Plus his birthday is a week before Christmas. I've gotten into the habit of buying his dinner for his birthday and working out the Christmas present.

And it seems I've inherited the trait too. Plus I'm picky about a lot of things I want, so it's either make a list with exact part numbers or buy it myself.
                Dude, are you my brother? Look at the description of my dad...and his birthday is December 17th.

Comment

My dad's is the 18th - the trick is to find something he won't buy for himself.

Comment

Originally posted by 71chevellejohn View Post
                    My dad's is the 18th - the trick is to find something he won't buy for himself.
                    A hooker? After 20 years of marriage, I'm sure my dad wouldn't mind one.

Comment

Originally posted by That_Is_My_El_Camino View Post
                      get her a one-way ticket to shut the fuck upville
                      In hopes she will regift and give it to me? Lol

Comment

My dad, other than a drop top Caddy he's never hinted at anything. I usually just buy a book and some lottery tickets. Thinking about splurging on a Nook this year though.

Comment

If I don't ask for anything my parents get me a case a beer, if they don't ask for anything they get a case a beer. It's an efficiently cheap system.

Comment

Originally posted by poopnut2 View Post
                            Get her a flashlight.
                            Somehow I think that wont work.

Everything people suggest to get her, I think is retarded or a waste of money.

Jewelry is a waste. Clothes I can do, but who wants that shit for Christmas? Not me.

Idk Ill think of something. Maybe a dick in the box.

Comment

Originally posted by SlowLX View Post
                              If I don't ask for anything my parents get me a case a beer, if they don't ask for anything they get a case a beer. It's an efficiently cheap system.
                              My kind of gift. Something you know will get put to good use, and not collect dust on a shelf.

Comment

Working...
                              X