FTP threads to the smackatorium?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FTP threads to the smackatorium?

I am thinking about all FTP threads needing to go to the smack forum, what do you guys think.
    Yes please
    0%
    Hell no, FTP!
    0%
    Interested in being a VIP member and donating to the site? Click here http://dfwmustangs.net/forums/payments.php

I need my daily dose of FTP in the main forum please.

Comment

Nah. I do think a couple of people need to stop starting threads about it though. It's getting worse than Texas Devil Dog posting his "I hate Muslims" articles daily in 2006.

Comment

The FTP threads are childish, people need to grow up.
        "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
        "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

I vote no
          Originally posted by Nash B.
          Damn, man. Sorry to hear that. If it'll cheer you up, Geor swallows. And even if it doesn't cheer you up, it cheers him up.

Comment

Gonna move the pit bull and tipping threads too?
            Originally posted by davbrucas
            I want to like Slow99 since people I know say he's a good guy, but just about everything he posts is condescending and passive aggressive.

Most people I talk to have nothing but good things to say about you, but you sure come across as a condescending prick. Do you have an inferiority complex you've attempted to overcome through overachievement? Or were you fondled as a child?

You and slow99 should date. You both have passive aggressiveness down pat.

Comment

Don't care. I don't read them very often anyway since, as talisman posted, they are a dime a dozen.

Comment

I say yes. Less traffic for them and they won't get going. They are all pretty much the same bullshit.

Comment

I don't care either way, I don't even bother to read most of them.

Comment

Whole site needs to move to the smack.
                    Ded

Comment

No, IMO it's not really out of hand..

Comment

I wouldn't mind but 85% of them are created by the same people and 95% of those ALL end the same with the same 4-5 people arguing back and forth....

Id rather use that energy to create NEW drama not fucking the same dead horse in the ass over and over.
                        Originally posted by Cmarsh93z
                        Don't Fuck with DFWmustangs...the most powerfull gang I have ever been a member of.

Comment

I find some of them interesting, but Frost should have a cap on how many FTP threads he is allowed a week. Say if he was only allowed 3 per week he would be able to evaluate the quality of each FTP story he receives via his FTP app and determine if it was worth of one of his 3 allotted threads.

Comment

as long as the smackatorium comes up when I click "get new posts", you can put them wherever you want. they don't bother me
                            http://www.truthcontest.com/entries/...iversal-truth/

Comment

Absolutely not. We actually need a FUCK THE POLICE forum dedicated to these fine threads. What say you all?
                              Originally posted by racrguy
                              What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
                              Originally posted by racrguy
                              Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

Working...
                              X