No announcement yet.

Harwell Motors

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lol, Thanks guys for the kind words and I can assure everyone I am still "with" them. I have owned Harwell Motors for about 15 years and we carry around 90-110 cars at a time. We recently moved to our new place on 7 acres with 55k sq ft. What we try to offer is good drivers that are priced very fairly. I will be the first to say my cars are not perfect "restored" cars but all are priced accordingly. I try to fill a niche market for the regular guys that want a muscle car and do not want to spend 30k+. Please feel free to call me anytime and I will be happy to help with any questions you have.

Comment

Originally posted by Cooter View Post
      uhh... very mistaken... John IS Harwell Motors
      lol I was abou to say the same thing.

Comment

Originally posted by Jr347 View Post
        Lol, Thanks guys for the kind words and I can assure everyone I am still "with" them. I have owned Harwell Motors for about 15 years and we carry around 90-110 cars at a time. We recently moved to our new place on 7 acres with 55k sq ft. What we try to offer is good drivers that are priced very fairly. I will be the first to say my cars are not perfect "restored" cars but all are priced accordingly. I try to fill a niche market for the regular guys that want a muscle car and do not want to spend 30k+. Please feel free to call me anytime and I will be happy to help with any questions you have.
        Ever do anything with that restaurant?

Comment

I have not had a chance to do anything with the restaurant yet, with the move we have been really busy the last 6 months. The new place is great, plenty of room and a nice big service area.

Comment

I do business with them regularly and they always have decent cars. I believe they sell around 50 cars a month and always have cars coming and going.

Comment

I have not had a chance to do anything with the restaurant yet, with the move we have been really busy the last 6 months. The new place is great, plenty of room and a nice big service area.
              Sounds nice. I'll have to come check it out.
              Have a Merry Christmas!

Comment

Thanks man, you too. You and everyone else are always welcome to come look around.
                Last edited by Jr347; 12-22-2010, 12:26 PM.

Comment

Harwell needs an old school hot rod , 50's style diner next door to it for real hot rod guys to cruise out and visit on the weekends.

Comment

The thought has actually crossed my mind with all the extra land we have.

Comment

The thought has actually crossed my mind with all the extra land we have.
                      Dooooo it. Make the menu kinda like 5 Guys build a burger thing, real ice cream shakes, 50's jukebox and hot chicks on rollerskates and hot rod guys will come out of the woodwork from all over.

"If you build it, they will come."

Comment

Lol, let me see what I can do.

Comment

Did yall get going on that property on Hwy 56?
                          Matts1911SA - XBox Live Gamertag

Comment

Yep, that is where we moved to. It is nice, spend more time working and less time moving cars.

Comment

I haven't been out to your new place but I miss getting to see the cool cars parked out front on my way to the bar.

Comment

from what i have seen from the website over the last couple of years you are filling that niche. guys can get into the cars and then put their stamp on them without having to go through a complete restore. keep it up for sure.

Comment

Working...
                                X