Ponytail cut results in charges against judge

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by talisman View Post
    Sounds like you've got the reading comprehension of a 13 year old so knock yourself out.
    Really? You are going to trust another parent to punish their kid accordingly for cutting your daughters hair? Seeing the mothers response to the judge, shows that girl most likely didn't get punished at all.

Comment

Originally posted by Machx2 View Post
      Really? You are going to trust another parent to punish their kid accordingly for cutting your daughters hair? Seeing the mothers response to the judge, shows that girl most likely didn't get punished at all.

Oh yes, and 276 hours of community service is completely reasonable. I mean, that is only 7 40 hour work weeks for a 13 year old. Are you fucking retarded?

Comment

Father of the 3yr old needs to cunt punch the mothers of the two hooligans.

Come cut my daughters hair and I don't care how old you are there will be hell to pay. If I have to wait 5yrs for them to turn 18 there will be a gallon of gas and a match waiting for them.
        Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

Oh yes, and 276 hours of community service is completely reasonable. I mean, that is only 7 40 hour work weeks for a 13 year old. Are you fucking retarded?
          Sounds reasonable to me. Girl was absolutely responsible and got with another girl and cut a 3 year old's hair just to do it. Not to mention her history of threatening to mutilate others.
          I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

I would be fucking livid if my 3 year old had that happen to her. I would handle it on a civil level though. No need to call the cops unless shit got real in the middle of the mcdonalds play pen.

Comment

I would probably make a ass of myself in McDonalds if someone cut my daughters hair .

Comment

My question is why the fuck would your leave your 3 year old unsupervised in a McDonald's play pen? Shit, my parents never let me out of their sight when I was 3.

Comment

I had steady jobs since I was 12 (under the table stuff till I turned 14) fuck her. She made a decision now she has to face the consequences.

She's got a rough life ahead of her if she's bullying kids 10 year younger than her with help from another 13 year old and threatening to mutilate other kids. She'll be in and out of jail for the rest of her life most likely.
                  2004 Suzuki DL650
                  1996 Hy-Tek Hurricane 103

Comment

So let's prosectue an 13 year old child for doing a dumb childish thing? How about whooping her little butt and taking some privileges away? All we're teaching them is that everything needs to be litigious. Fucking idiotic.
                    We've gotten this litigious because society in general has abdicated responsibility. Maybe this wouldn't have happened if Mom had been whooping her little butt...

But I do agree with you. I'm just pointing out one of the main reasons things have gotten out of hand. We, as a society, should go look in the mirror because we are our own worse enemy.

Comment

Originally posted by JC316 View Post
                      My question is why the fuck would your leave your 3 year old unsupervised in a McDonald's play pen? Shit, my parents never let me out of their sight when I was 3.
                      At least two people wonder where the parents were at the time of this incident. Parenting would have stopped it from ever occurring.
                      www.allforoneroofing.com

Comment

Who brings scissors to McDonalds?

Comment

Originally posted by 71chevellejohn View Post
                          Who brings scissors to McDonalds?
                          A 13yr old troublemaker?

I like the judge's take on it. This is a 13yr old in real trouble, even though the incident in question is kinda trivial. The 276 hours is supposed to be a lesson for the daughter AND her mother, because, obviously, the mother is not doing her job, and she is going to have to be involved in taking her to and from community service. He's punishing both of those assholes.

And I think it's funny to let them decide together whether shaving 100 full hours of punishment is worth letting her do to her daughter the exact same thing that little shit did to a toddler.

I have no problem with this at all...
                          When the government pays, the government controls.

Comment

Originally posted by 46Tbird View Post
                            A 13yr old troublemaker?

I like the judge's take on it. This is a 13yr old in real trouble, even though the incident in question is kinda trivial. The 276 hours is supposed to be a lesson for the daughter AND her mother, because, obviously, the mother is not doing her job, and she is going to have to be involved in taking her to and from community service. He's punishing both of those assholes.

And I think it's funny to let them decide together whether shaving 100 full hours of punishment is worth letting her do to her daughter the exact same thing that little shit did to a toddler.

I have no problem with this at all...
                            \Thread

Comment

Working...
                            X