Throw French Fries? Charged with Assault with a deadly weapon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Throw French Fries? Charged with Assault with a deadly weapon

LOWELL — A 26-year-old Lowell man was released without bail after police charged him with throwing hot oily McDonald’s french fries at his stepdaughter, 11. In Lowell District Court on …

LOWELL -- A 26-year-old Lowell man was released without bail after police charged him with throwing hot oily McDonald's french fries at his stepdaughter, 11.

In Lowell District Court on Monday, James Hackett, of 56 Bellvue St., Apt. 3, pleaded not guilty to assault and battery with a dangerous weapon. As a condition of his release Hackett must stay away from the victim and have no contact with her. Lowell police say the state Department of Children and Family services is involved.

According to police, police received a report of the alleged assault at 7:43 p.m. on Friday. Police allege Hackett, his wife and stepdaughter had just left the McDonald's on Plain Street when Hackett and his wife, who was driving, began to argue. The 11-year-old stepdaughter, who was in the back seat, chimed in and Hackett allegedly threw the hot french fries in her face, police said.

The girl suffered no significant injuries, police sad.

Hackett's next court date is Aug. 10 for a pretrial conference.

EAT IT, you fat little helfer! EAT THE GODDAMN FRY!
    Originally posted by BradM
    But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
    Originally posted by Leah
    In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Originally posted by bcoop View Post
      EAT IT, you fat little helfer! EAT THE GODDAMN FRY!
      lol...

imagine someone trying to hold up a bank with some "hot french fries"...lol deadly weapon my ass
      Originally posted by Sean88gt
      You can take white off the list. White on anything is the best, including vehicles, women, and the Presidency.
      Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder
      You can not imagine how difficult it is to hold a half gallon of moo juice and polish the one-eyed gopher when your doin' seventy-five in an eighteen-wheeler.

Comment

Well, cholesterol will eventually kill..

Comment

Originally posted by talisman View Post
          Well, cholesterol will eventually kill..
          So does apathy, but I don't care...
          Originally posted by BradM
          But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
          Originally posted by Leah
          In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Originally posted by bcoop View Post
            So does apathy, but I don't care...

Good thing the father wasn't thinking "Revenge is a dish best served with my dick" otherwise there would be some different charges.

Comment

Guess he has to get a divorce sine he is not allowed near the stepdaughter, well at least till his next court date.

Comment

Reminds me of the time when my Daughters step dad threw a fresh hamburger patty at her when she said she didnt want to eat that.
                Doing enough racing for 99% of the board!

Comment

Poor dude needs to dump his wife anyway. She had to be the one to call the popo and file charges since I doubt an 11 yr old kid would. I wonder if she's an older broad or one spreading her legs at 15.

Comment

Originally posted by CJ-95GT View Post
                    Poor dude needs to dump his wife anyway. She had to be the one to call the popo and file charges since I doubt an 11 yr old kid would. I wonder if she's an older broad or one spreading her legs at 15.
                    Exactly what i wasx thinking.
                    Vortex rear stand $75
                    8.8 410s. $50

**SKAGG NASTY**
                    My goal in life is to not arrive at the grave in a well preserved body.
                    but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting "holy shit!!!.. what a ride!"

1990 Foxbody GT for that ass
                    11 4 door
                    13 FX2 White 5.0

Comment

Originally posted by CJ-95GT View Post
                      Yup, call the police over throwing french fries? wtf.

Comment

Working...
                      X