X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bcoop View Post
    You pussy, that's the best kind.
    Originally posted by TexasT View Post
    That is what condoms are for! Then you hope you don't catch something you can't wash off.
    Im pretty sure that she had something that wouldnt wash off, there were some pretty bad breakups involved with the guys I know that did hit it.
    "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

Almost happened to me when I was in 10th grade. This hot teacher and I used to flirt all the time. Then when she wanted it,I couldn't follow through.....I was scared. Fuck it. I guess these kids are a lot tougher and cooler than I was back in the day.
      .....bro....

Comment

Originally posted by Baron View Post
        Im pretty sure that she had something that wouldnt wash off, there were some pretty bad breakups involved with the guys I know that did hit it.
        Do tell........

Comment

Irving sluts......
          Originally posted by talisman
          I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
          Originally posted by AdamLX
          If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
          Originally posted by Broncojohnny
          Because fuck you, that's why
          Originally posted by 80coupe
          nice dick, Idrivea4banger
          Originally posted by Rick Modena
          ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
          Originally posted by Jester
          Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

I can only remember one from my high school...She was a very light skinned black women and he was the shy asian...we never broke guy code and ratted him out! I think they dated a while after we graduated.

Comment

Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
              name one 17 year old male that is a big picture guy in this instance. no 17 year old male is thinking about the consequences of getting his dip stick soaked.
              It wasn't a teacher, but I was banging a 27 hot married chick when I was 15, then ended up hitting her 24 year old younger sister at 16. I never peeped a word for many years afterwards.

Stevo
              Originally posted by SSMAN
              ...Welcome to the land of "Fuck it". No body cares, and if they do, no body cares.

Comment

Originally posted by Z06killinsbf View Post
                Shit, I wish I had hot teachers when I was in school. The ONLY one we had was only there for about 2 years and left. Nice little tight bodied red head....Mmmmmm..... But that's Mesquite for you.
                I dont remember any hot redhead teachers at Mesquite(we went to HS together). I do know a chick who was banging one of the coaches though.I would have banged Mrs. Gandee though, older but a nice body. Bad part is she was my buddy Scott's mom.
                Originally posted by Marisa
                we women are all irrational and emotional and insane...some just hide it better than others.

truth.

Comment

There are no body shots of her..... just facials. Wow.
                  Originally posted by Taya Kyle, American Gun
                  There comes a time when honest debate, serious diplomatic efforts, and logical arguments have been exhausted and only men and women willing to take up arms against evil will suffice to save the freedom of a nation or continent.

Comment

Originally posted by Darren M View Post
                    There are no body shots of her..... just facials. Wow.
                    heh.

She's got the pose down...

Men have become the tools of their tools.
                    -Henry David Thoreau

Comment

I'd shoot a load on her face.
                      2004 Suzuki DL650
                      1996 Hy-Tek Hurricane 103

Comment

Originally posted by BERNIE MOSFET View Post
                        heh.

She's got the pose down...

It's more than a pose if she is sucking cawk in a Walmart parking lot.
                        Originally posted by Cmarsh93z
                        Don't Fuck with DFWmustangs...the most powerfull gang I have ever been a member of.

Comment

Here's one I went to school with. Her pic is on the link. A bunch of horny teachers out there I wish I had this problem back then!

TAHOKA, TX (KCBD) - A former Tahoka ISD teacher was charged last week with indecency with a child. Details from Texas Rangers were not available Tuesday and prosecutors have not yet called back.

Beth Lecocq, 31, with an address in Lubbock, turned herself in Friday to face charges based in Lynn County. She has posted bond and was released the same day.

Lecocq had singed on for the coming school year at the Sundown ISD, however school officials there say she resigned Monday. It is not clear at this time whether or not the victim listed in this case was one of her students.

Comment

Working...
                          X