Another one!?!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Another one!?!

Why couldn't this happen to me when I was in school? A 22 year old asst. cheer coach? That's money right there!

An assistant cheerleading coach at an Indianapolis high school was arrested last week after police say she performed sexual acts on a 17-year-old male student, Fox59.com reported.

An assistant cheerleading coach at an Indianapolis high school was arrested last week after police say she performed sexual acts on a 17-year-old male student, Fox59.com reported.

Megan Crafton, 22, who reportedly lists herself as engaged on her Facebook page, allegedly performed sex acts on the student inside her vehicle at a supermarket parking lot, the report said.

"We wouldn't be having this conversation if it was her and some other gentleman who doesn't go to the school, or isn't part of the school system, but unfortunately in this case, it was and it made it illegal," Michael Turner, a lieutenant at the Shelbyville Police Department, told the station.

Authorities point out that Crafton was in a position of authority as a school employee, the report said.

"When she signed on as an assistant cheerleading coach, she took a responsibility that she wouldn't have relations at that school," Turner said.

The alleged relationship occurred in January. Shelbyville High School officials alerted authorities about rumors circulating about the relationship, police said. Police were able to gather enough evidence to obtain a warrant and Crafton was arrested for child seduction, a D felony, the report said.

Crafton turned herself in on Thursday and pleaded not guilty in a court appearance.

Yeah, buddy!

Men have become the tools of their tools.
    -Henry David Thoreau

Comment

Dirty girl.
      ./ ____ _ _\.
      (]]]_ o _[[[)
      \o_FORD_o/
      |__|.....|__|

God closes doors no man can open, God opens doors no man can close. Revelations 3:7-8

Comment

I bet she swallowed the evidence.
        Men have become the tools of their tools.
        -Henry David Thoreau

Comment

I bet she can do some naughty things.

Comment

Would smash

Comment

IN

Comment

Originally posted by BERNIE MOSFET View Post
                I bet she swallowed the evidence.
                Fucking nice!!!!
                Ded

Comment

Why don't these stupid ass kids keep their fucking mouths shut? Holy hell... He could have turned that in to a regular booty call, and would have if he was smart.

Perhaps it's because I'm an adult, and maybe it's because I juggle more than one at a time, but VERY few people know who I'm fucking, and when. I don't make an effort to hide any of it, I just don't gossip about it.
                  Originally posted by BradM
                  But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
                  Originally posted by Leah
                  In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Originally posted by bcoop View Post
                    Perhaps it's because I'm an adult, and maybe it's because I juggle more than one at a time, but VERY few people know who I'm fucking, and when. I don't make an effort to hide any of it, I just don't gossip about it.
                    OR..... perhaps its because no one wants to hear about your gay buttsecks dude.

god bless.
                    It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

Why don't these stupid ass kids keep their fucking mouths shut? Holy hell... He could have turned that in to a regular booty call, and would have if he was smart.

Think if you were 17 and smashing that. You know you would tell at least 1 of your buddies.

Comment

Originally posted by krazy kris View Post
                        Think if you were 17 and smashing that. You know you would tell at least 1 of your buddies.
                        You know, I don't know, and it's hard to say without being in that situation. Of course part of you would want to tell everyone that you were smashing the hot little cheerleader coach, especially at that age. But that said, I'm a big picture guy. You have to think of the big picture, and not the instant gratification from telling your buddies you are smashing the cheerleader coach. If you HAD to say something, go ahead, just don't say who. "I fucked the dog shit out of a chick that's engaged". Nobody needs to know any more info than that. You get bragging rights, and get to keep nailing the slut. It's win win.

Comment

You know, I don't know, and it's hard to say without being in that situation. Of course part of you would want to tell everyone that you were smashing the hot little cheerleader coach, especially at that age. But that said, I'm a big picture guy. You have to think of the big picture, and not the instant gratification from telling your buddies you are smashing the cheerleader coach. If you HAD to say something, go ahead, just don't say who. "I fucked the dog shit out of a chick that's engaged". Nobody needs to know any more info than that. You get bragging rights, and get to keep nailing the slut. It's win win.
                          name one 17 year old male that is a big picture guy in this instance. no 17 year old male is thinking about the consequences of getting his dip stick soaked.

Comment

Originally posted by krazy kris View Post
                            I'd shout it on the mountain tops.

Comment

Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
                              name one 17 year old male that is a big picture guy in this instance. no 17 year old male is thinking about the consequences of getting his dip stick soaked.
                              I know several who were at that age. Not every little shithead that was getting quality pussy at that age was running around telling everyone about it. But I grew up fucking Irving sluts. Most of which had boyfriends, that weren't me. And that held true for most of my friends, too. But I do realize that you all weren't blessed with Irving sluts when you were in high school.

Comment

Working...
                              X