Ftff

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ftff

Two firefighters tried to pull me over the other day while on a shoulderless, two-lane road. LOL
    A road I was on bottlenecked down to two lanes. I was in the Camaro and tried to get ahead of them, but they sped up and I wasn't wanting to be aggressive about it so I let them go ahead and I was directly behind. I guess they thought it would be fun to fuck with me so they slowed down about 10mph below the speed limit as traffic ahead of them broke away. First opportunity I had I passed them at WOT. They stayed back for a few miles and then started riding my ass with their little firefighter lights on and motioning me to pull over. I kept going and when the road tuned back to a four lane they did a quick and pretty reckless lane change and both screamed "Diiiiiiiiiiick!" as they drove by. This is now the second time this has happened, so fuck a firefighter and their wannabe cop poser bullshit. The saying must be true- Those who can become cops. Those who can't become firefighters.

Maybe they got a call and wanted you to get out of their way? A-hole!

Comment

It's my understanding that it's more difficult to be a paid firefighter than a LEO.

Comment

They turned their little firefighter lights off after passing and blended back into traffic. They couldn't of been more than 20 years old. Podunk town so my bet is they are volunteer.

Comment

Originally posted by SS Junk View Post
          couldn't of
          Couldn't have.

Comment

just need to start carrying a badge to flash at people

Comment

I put those ricer strobes in my tail lights way back in the mid 90's and they still work. I just forgot they were there or I would OF used them.

Comment

Originally posted by SS Junk View Post
                I put those ricer strobes in my tail lights way back in the mid 90's and they still work. I just forgot they were there or I would OF used them.
                Well, you should of!

Comment

I think I'm going to burn my house down and request my account be deleted.

Comment

Yeah, he mad.

Comment

Working...
                    X