No announcement yet.

Teen Found Guilty of Raping Toddler

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

where's the cell phone..?? certainly these fucks took pics of what they were doing!
    THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

I would fucking murder anyone who even thought about doing that to my son. Makes my blood boil knowing there are sick fucks like that out there.

Comment

don't even want to read that. I really hope he gets the karma right up his ass
        Originally posted by Buzzo
        Some dudes jump out of airplanes, I fuck hookers without condoms.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by naynay View Post
          for the laymen
          lmao!

Honestly I totally glossed right over them. I went back and checked them out after.

Totally different narrative. The kid screwed up no matter how you slice it, but you've got a point about how little evidence they reportedly have against him for the assault. The whole thing sucks out loud.
          Men have become the tools of their tools.
          -Henry David Thoreau

Comment

Evil enjoys the lime light... Horrible acts such as depicted in this article have been happening for centuries. I wish we as a country wouldn't crave and feed off stories of this nature. Why can't the media broadcast positive news?

Remeber how many school shootings we had after Columbine?

Comment

Originally posted by Stunter Bob View Post
              I would fucking murder anyone who even thought about doing that to my son. Makes my blood boil knowing there are sick fucks like that out there.
              Agree!! And thats why im a stay at home mom...I don't trust anyone with my daughter! And yeah I know not all people are this way obv but it's too hard to tell who is just there for the money and can give two shits about your kid or who is really a caring person. I say they all get locked up,No questions asked! They all seem like sick Fucks to me.

Comment

Originally posted by Chopped54 View Post
                Sounds like it could have been the shithead brothers, but the kid charged is not much better trying to hide it...
                It seems to me that there is plenty of guilt to go around on this one.

Comment

Originally posted by Cannon View Post
                  Evil enjoys the lime light... Horrible acts such as depicted in this article have been happening for centuries. I wish we as a country wouldn't crave and feed off stories of this nature. Why can't the media broadcast positive news?

Remeber how many school shootings we had after Columbine?
                  Unfortunately, bad news sells a lot more advertising than good news.

People think that our world is going to shit but it really isn't that much different than 50 years ago. We just hear about the shit a lot more with today's media. Crimes are also more likely to be reported. Shit like this might have been covered up 30 or more years ago. Now it isn't just prosecuted, but everyone in the country, and sometimes the world, hears about it..

Comment

Originally posted by Forever_frost View Post
                    He made an adult decision to rape a child. Fuck him. Literally
                    No shit captain obvious, My question was concerning the law not the kids actions. Is there a certain class of felony that states if you commit this crime that you can be tried as an adult at any age?

Comment

Fire up "Old Sparky" ....is something burning?

Comment

Originally posted by 03DARKSHADOW View Post
                        Agree!! And thats why im a stay at home mom...I don't trust anyone with my daughter! And yeah I know not all people are this way obv but it's too hard to tell who is just there for the money and can give two shits about your kid or who is really a caring person. I say they all get locked up,No questions asked! They all seem like sick Fucks to me.
                        Yep were in that dilemma right now about choosing a babysitter, the wife goes back to work in 3 weeks so we gotta figure out what were going to do. Big day cares just don't seem right to us, and finding someone local we can trust is just as hard

Comment

Yep were in that dilemma right now about choosing a babysitter, the wife goes back to work in 3 weeks so we gotta figure out what were going to do. Big day cares just don't seem right to us, and finding someone local we can trust is just as hard
                          yeah i hear ya,well good luck to you guys!

Comment

The "local" small town daycare in our town wasn't as trustworthy as one might think.....the owners husband was molesting the kids for years.....

I have 32 days before my little girl is born. I have a choice to make....

Stay working for the company that employees me and hope that my mom stays healthy enough to help take care of her like she did with our son....

Stay home and hope that the upswing I have seen in my personal business continues to rise so that we can afford for me not to have a full time job....

Or find a daycare that will ultimately fail in what I consider excellent treatment of my daughter.

Comment

Working...
                            X