X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Teen Found Guilty of Raping Toddler

pretty sick story..

Memphis, TN -

A Memphis jury has found 17-year-old James Prindle guilty of raping a 23-month-old girl. The jury took all day on Friday to convict Prindle on all counts.

Prosecutors claimed Prindle committed the disturbing act against the toddler while babysitting at Cordova Creek Apartments in August of 2010. Though just 15 at the time, he was later charged and indicted as an adult.

"There's no DNA, no semen, no blood stain. You'll hear how the child was bleeding but nothing links James to the sexual assault," said Prindle's defense during opening arguments.

Prindle was accused of bathing the child before running to a neighbor for help. Prosecutors say he told that neighbor a lie that a "large black man wearing a mask broke into the apartment," that police later disproved.

The next story Prindle told, according to prosecutors, was that his friends were responsible for the rape. His defense attorney says he lied about the robber because he was trying to stay out of trouble with his mother for having friends over when he was supposed to be babysitting.

"He's hanging out with friends, high, running the apartment complex. That's what he was doing, making up stories lying about being in the apartment every time he was left alone for hours," claimed the defense.

Prindle's attorney says Prindle, who had not only smoked marijuana but had taken Xanex, wasn't home at the time of the rape and says once he found the little girl beaten and bruised he did everything he could to help her.

Read more: http://www.myfoxmemphis.com/story/18...#ixzz1yu1fkyIN
    2010 story:

​James Prindle was babysitting his little stepsister along with two friends -- 12-year-old Micah Scheulin and his brother Noah Scheulin, 14 -- at his Memphis apartment. He told police that a masked robber broke into the apartment to steal his video game console...

But before the bad guy left, he also beat Prindle's 23-month-stepsister on the head and raped her.

Police, however, became immediately suspicious of the story. Noah Scheulin said the robber was white. Pindle said he was black. There was no sign of forced entry, and it appears that someone gave the little girl a bath before police arrived to get rid of evidence, which is normally not a robberly thing to do.

There were also signs that the boys are congenital shitbags. At age 14, Noah had already racked up charges for auto theft, assault, vandalism and disorderly conduct. 12-Year-old Micah has previous charges for assault and possession.

There were further indications that the girl had been held down while she was raped. She suffered serious head trauma and was released after spending a week in the hospital.

Now Prindle, who has no previous record, is being tried as an adult for rape, child abuse, and false reporting. Noah is being charged with facilitation of rape and child abuse. Due to a lack of evidence, all charges against Micah have been dropped.
    Empowering Job Seekers with Insights on Tech, Brands, and Financial Growth.
    Originally posted by 03trubluGT
    Your opinion is what sucks.
    You are too stupied and arrogant

Off with his head.
    Originally posted by Cmarsh93z
    Don't Fuck with DFWmustangs...the most powerfull gang I have ever been a member of.

Comment

Yup, kill that pile of shit.

Comment

No way I could be on that jury and have to listen to the details.

Comment

If left up to me, they would never find him.

Comment

http://wandervogeldiary.wordpress.co.../in-his-words/

http://wandervogeldiary.wordpress.com/2012/06/16/fever/
            THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

suspect #1
              Log into Facebook to start sharing and connecting with your friends, family, and people you know.
              THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

Sounds like it could have been the shithead brothers, but the kid charged is not much better trying to hide it...

Comment

Woodchipper, put him in feet first and very slowly.

Comment

Originally posted by Chopped54 View Post
                    Sounds like it could have been the shithead brothers, but the kid charged is not much better trying to hide it...
                    i think he just was too immature to know how serious this all was. Once you're in the system, you are IN the system. for him to say he didnt want his mom to know that he left the house simply tells me he didnt realize the repercussions and consequences of this situation, and he obviously didnt realize that this is the time to SIIIINNNNGGGG BIRDIE SIIINNNNNGGGGGGG! i dont have a friend or family member close enough that i would take that fall for.
                    THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

I'd say shoot him, but he's about to find out what that little toddler felt, when the inmates find out what he did
                      I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

he wont see general population, probably ever. too many liabilities to put a 15 year old with "hardened" (lol) criminals. he'll just live a life of solitude. same with jerry sandusky. same with the lady in plano that cut her baby's arms off while on the phone with police ( i saw her when i was in CC )
                        THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

Originally posted by naynay View Post
                          he wont see general population, probably ever. too many liabilities to put a 15 year old with "hardened" (lol) criminals. he'll just live a life of solitude. same with jerry sandusky. same with the lady in plano that cut her baby's arms off while on the phone with police ( i saw her when i was in CC )
                          Maybe they can share bunks?
                          Originally posted by Cmarsh93z
                          Don't Fuck with DFWmustangs...the most powerfull gang I have ever been a member of.

Comment

reading that made me cringe. that kid will never get the punishment he deserves. burn the fuck alive. put out the flames just before he dies. nurse him back to health. repeat. fuck him.

Comment

I do not support his actions at all but who decides when someone is on trial as an adult? Can they pull that card whenever they want? He was 15 thats not even close to 18.

Comment

Working...
                              X