Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

FTP or just the ones with flat top haircuts.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FTP or just the ones with flat top haircuts.

Every morning I stop at 7-11 to grab a water, Red Bull and protein drink. As I pull up yesterday morning I see a gentleman with a flat top haircut, a Hitlerstache and some kind of moto shirt through the double doors. I think to myself "this guy HAS to be a cop because he's too fat to be in the service.” As I get to the entrance of the 7-11, the gentleman is walking out, like a polite young man that I am, I hold the door open for him. He rudely walks through the door, that is being held open by myself and doesn’t say a damn word. So, in a not so quiet tone I say "YOU'RE WELCOME!" He turns around and quickly states "I'm a Frisco Police Officer", and then I reply with "That gives you the right to be an impolite asshole?" With a loss of words he turns around and walks off. I just can't believe the power trip some of Cops get on at times. Don't get me wrong, I've met some real professional policemen in my day but some need a reality check, or a right hook.

And don't even get me started on establishments that offer a police discount but no military discount.
    Last edited by Cannon; 06-26-2012, 06:08 AM.

thats what you get for holding the doors open for men..
    THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

You met Treadhead!!!

Comment

FTP....the ones that wear Oakley style shades or talk with dip in their mouth.
        .....bro....

Comment

Originally posted by A+ View Post
          FTP....the ones that wear Oakley style shades or talk with dip in their mouth.
          And tribal tattoos

Comment

Originally posted by Buzzo View Post
            And tribal tattoos
            Hey! He works out and doesn't feel like putting up with your shit today!
            .....bro....

Comment

I thought of this guy
              Originally posted by 03trubluGT
              Your opinion is what sucks.
              You are too stupied and arrogant

Comment

That's downright disrespectful!

Comment

Originally posted by Cannon View Post
                  Every morning I stop at 7-11 to grab a water, Red Bull a protein drink, 2 donuts, a six pack of beer, a bag of lays potato chips (BBQ), chex mix, rags for the ol lady and a mood ring. As I pull up yesterday morning I see a gentleman with a flat top haircut, a Hitlerstache and some kind of moto shirt through the double doors. I think to myself "this guy HAS to be a cop because he's too fat to be in the service.” As I get to the entrance of the 7-11, the gentleman is walking out, like a polite young man that I am, I hold the door open for him. He rudely walks through the door, that is being held open by myself and doesn’t say a damn word. So, in a not so quiet tone I say "YOU'RE WELCOME!" He turns around and quickly states "I'm a Frisco Police Officer", and then I reply with "That gives you the right to be an impolite asshole?" With a loss of words he turns around and walks off. I just can't believe the power trip some of Cops get on at times. Don't get me wrong, I've met some real professional policemen in my day but some need a reality check, or a right hook.

And don't even get me started on establishments that offer a police discount but no military discount.
                  Damn!
                  Last edited by BlackSnake; 06-26-2012, 10:07 AM.
                  Photobucket

Comment

Originally posted by Cannon View Post
                    Every morning I stop at 7-11 to grab a water, Red Bull and protein drink.
                    You could really save a ton of cash by buying these items in bulk.. Just sayin..
                    WRX

Comment

How dare you!
                      Originally posted by MR EDD
                      U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

Originally posted by BlackSnake View Post
                        Damn!
                        It's Chex mix. and there isn't an "e" on potato.

Comment

Oh noes, a non friendly cop doesn't say thanks when having a door held for him.

Happens all the time. I had a Fire Fighter and a UPS driver a while back do the same thing, maybe I should have made a thread about how Fire Fighters and UPS drivers are impolite people...

Good for you though on telling him he was an impolite ass. I always have that urge but figured there are more important things in life to bitch about and just my luck id be one of the guys that gets shot in the face or something by the crazy guy.
                          Last edited by 347Mike; 06-26-2012, 07:22 AM.
                          Originally posted by Cmarsh93z
                          Don't Fuck with DFWmustangs...the most powerfull gang I have ever been a member of.

Comment

I've had that same thing happen quite a few times when driving. Idiot does something, pull up next to the w/ a "WTF" expression and they pull a badge. Oh noes. A badge...

Comment

That explains the retardation...

Comment

Working...
                              X