Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

FTP or just the ones with flat top haircuts.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'll do the same shit when I hold a door for someone and they don't even acknowledge that you're there.
    '93 Cobra-Coyote Powered
    '13 Dodge Cummins
    '14 Rubicon X

Comment

Originally posted by Cannon View Post
      Every morning I stop at 7-11 to grab a water, Red Bull and protein drink.
      A nutritious breakfast. A great start to every new day.

When he told me he was a cop, I would have said, "And that means what?"

Comment

Originally posted by 71chevellejohn View Post
        It's Chex mix. and there isn't an "e" on potato.
        Photobucket

Comment

Taking the cop thing out of it, it irritates the hell out of me when you do something nice and people don't say thank you. I hold doors open all the time, even when it's inconvenient to do so, or when I'm running late. That's just how I was raised. But I always go out of my way to be an ass and say "You're welcome" very loudly when they don't say thank you. Then they have the gall to look at you with a "how dare you?" stare...

Not just cops, but people in general are a bunch of self absorbed assholes these days. Fuck em.
          Originally posted by BradM
          But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
          Originally posted by Leah
          In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

I call bull shit. There are no 7-11's anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by CJ-95GT View Post
              Allsups
              Photobucket

Comment

Originally posted by bcoop View Post
                Taking the cop thing out of it, it irritates the hell out of me when you do something nice and people don't say thank you. I hold doors open all the time, even when it's inconvenient to do so, or when I'm running late. That's just how I was raised. But I always go out of my way to be an ass and say "You're welcome" very loudly when they don't say thank you. Then they have the gall to look at you with a "how dare you?" stare...

Not just cops, but people in general are a bunch of self absorbed assholes these days. Fuck em.
                This made me think of the other day. I was at Volcanos playing shuffleboard and this guy playing pool jumped his cue ball off the table in my direction. I walked probably 10 feet to stop it from running across the entire width of the building, walked it over to him and the jerk off didn't say a word, look at me and soon as he grabbed it turned away.

Fucking faggot.....
                Originally posted by Cmarsh93z
                Don't Fuck with DFWmustangs...the most powerfull gang I have ever been a member of.

Comment

Originally posted by 347Mike View Post
                  This made me think of the other day. I was at Volcanos playing shuffleboard and this guy playing pool jumped his cue ball off the table in my direction. I walked probably 10 feet to stop it from running across the entire width of the building, walked it over to him and the jerk off didn't say a word, look at me and soon as he grabbed it turned away.

Fucking faggot.....
                  Was it Brien?
                  Originally posted by PGreenCobra
                  I can't get over the fact that you get to go live the rest of your life, knowing that someone made a Halloween costume out of you. LMAO!!
                  Originally posted by Trip McNeely
                  Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy
                  dont downshift!!
                  Go do a whooly in front of a Peterbilt.

Comment

Originally posted by DON SVO View Post
                    Was it Brien?
                    No. It was the group of guys on the table closest to the shuffleboards and bathrooms....

I wanted to stage dive his table and fuck his shit up!
                    Originally posted by Cmarsh93z
                    Don't Fuck with DFWmustangs...the most powerfull gang I have ever been a member of.

Comment

I have a flat top haircut.
                      Ded

Comment

Originally posted by CJ-95GT View Post
                        Not sure where u r, but they are building 7-11s everywhere up here in NFTW.
                        sigpic18 F150 Supercrew - daily
                        17 F150 Supercrew - totaled Dec 12, 2018
                        13 DIB Premium GT, M6, Track Pack, Glass Roof, Nav, Recaros - Sold
                        86 SVO - Sold
                        '03 F150 Supercrew - Sold
                        01 TJ - new toy - Sold
                        65 F100 (460 + C6) - Sold

Comment

agreed!^^^ lmao i got like 2 in a 1/4 mile of my house.

Comment

Originally posted by mustang_revival View Post
                            You could really save a ton of cash by buying these items in bulk.. Just sayin..
                            That is all I got out of the story, it drives me crazy when I have to pay $1+ for water at a convenience story when I can buy a case at Sam's for $3.50

Comment

Originally posted by bcoop View Post

I'm the same way, I will go out of my way to be courteous and in the last few years have seen more and more assholes that either just ignore you or give you a dirty look. Another thing I have noticed, is while walking through crowded areas, I always say 'excuse me' when I have to get close to someone or accidentally bump into them. Common courtesy is to acknowledge a person being courteous, many jackasses don't do it though. At this point, when I go completely out of my way to be courteous to someone and they do not reciprocate, I usually just say "your welcome" or if they give me that shitty look I'll say "well, go fuck yourself then".

Stevo
                              Originally posted by SSMAN
                              ...Welcome to the land of "Fuck it". No body cares, and if they do, no body cares.

Comment

Originally posted by Cannon View Post
                                He rudely walks through the door, that is being held open by myself
                                No. The door isn't being held open by yourself. It's being held open by you. Does it not look wrong to you when you type it to yourself?
                                Originally posted by Broncojohnny
                                HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

Working...
                                X