No announcement yet.

LAPD sued for 120 million

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fuck it. Remove all guns and equip them with rocket launchers. One shot, one kill..
    Originally posted by Cmarsh93z
    Don't Fuck with DFWmustangs...the most powerfull gang I have ever been a member of.

Comment

Originally posted by Cooter View Post
      you have ZERO fucking idea what the fuck you're talking about

"if somebody tried to kill me, I wouldn't go pew pew pew, I'd only go pew, then see if they're still trying to kill me, then MAYBE, just MAYBE I'd go pew one more time, but only in the leg, and I'd say 'hey dude, quit trying to kill me, k? thx! pew"
      Honest question:

If I empty my weapon into someone, wouldn't I be charged with excessive force?
      I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

Originally posted by 03shadow4v View Post
        Someone should have tazed him, just to make sure he was done, instead of a shot to the back
        He was more than likely shot as he turned and fell.

Here's how this works if you're attempting to shoot a percieved threat: Order perp to stop, put down weapon. Still aiming at you? Pull trigger. On the ground now? Pull trigger. On the ground now? Pull trigger. On the ground now? Pull trigger. On the ground now? Pull trigger. On the ground now? Pull trigger. On the ground now? Pull trigger. On the ground now? Pull trigger. On the ground now? Pull trigger. On the ground now? Pull trigger. On the ground now? Pull trigger. On the ground now? Pull trigger. On the ground now? Pull trigger. On the ground now? Pull trigger. On the ground now? RELOAD Pull trigger. On the ground now? Pull trigger. On the ground now? Pull trigger. On the ground now? Pull trigger...
        Originally posted by PGreenCobra
        I can't get over the fact that you get to go live the rest of your life, knowing that someone made a Halloween costume out of you. LMAO!!
        Originally posted by Trip McNeely
        Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy
        dont downshift!!
        Go do a whooly in front of a Peterbilt.

Comment

Originally posted by Forever_frost View Post
          Honest question:

If I empty my weapon into someone, wouldn't I be charged with excessive force?
          As a civilian? Is there such a thing?
          Men have become the tools of their tools.
          -Henry David Thoreau

Comment

On the ground now? Pull trigger. On the ground now? Pull trigger. On the ground now? Pull trigger. On the ground now? Pull trigger. On the ground now? Pull trigger.
            Originally posted by Cmarsh93z
            Don't Fuck with DFWmustangs...the most powerfull gang I have ever been a member of.

Comment

Originally posted by 347Mike View Post
              On the ground now? Pull trigger. On the ground now? Pull trigger. On the ground now? Pull trigger. On the ground now? Pull trigger. On the ground now? Pull trigger.
              I guess he tried to get back up!
              Originally posted by PGreenCobra
              I can't get over the fact that you get to go live the rest of your life, knowing that someone made a Halloween costume out of you. LMAO!!
              Originally posted by Trip McNeely
              Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy
              dont downshift!!
              Go do a whooly in front of a Peterbilt.

Comment

Originally posted by DON SVO View Post
                I guess he tried to get back up!
                Bath salts!

Comment

Working...
                X