No announcement yet.

Words cannot begin to describe.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

To teach anything other then mainstream science would be a waste of time. That is what the WORLD goes by. Why would you want to know anything else? Other then personal reasons that can be done on personal time.

To me it just seems so simple, why teach bullshit? There is a separation of church and state for a reason. Anything government assisted or anything that receives government funding needs to leave religion out of the picture. That goes for more then education, that should go for law as well.

Opinions < fact.

320rwhp. 7.67 @ 90mph 1.7 60'

DD: 2004 GMC Sierra VHO 6.0 LQ9 324whp 350wtrq

Comment

Originally posted by 91CoupeMike View Post
      To teach anything other then mainstream science would be a waste of time. That is what the WORLD goes by. Why would you want to know anything else? Other then personal reasons that can be done on personal time.

To me it just seems so simple, why teach bullshit? There is a separation of church and state for a reason. Anything government assisted or anything that receives government funding needs to leave religion out of the picture. That goes for more then education, that should go for law as well.

Opinions < fact.
      I hear ya on the separation of church and state but shit look how the world has turned out. To many whiney PC people.
      99 Mustang Project JSTA2V
      going from really slow to just alittle slow

2013 Focus ST the daily cruising the 4 banger

Comment

Originally posted by Oreos_stang3 View Post
        I hear ya on the separation of church and state but shit look how the world has turned out. To many whiney PC people.
        Everyone is whiney nowadays because the government has too much power. Any little thing anyone does has serious consequences. The ability to mind your own damn bussiness has went out the window. No one is self suffienct and everyone needs help. Rule by trust or rule by fear.

They have made society to dependent on the government, so then they have leverage, without government assistance and guidance the majority of this country would be fucking lost. This was on purpose, trust me.

320rwhp. 7.67 @ 90mph 1.7 60'

DD: 2004 GMC Sierra VHO 6.0 LQ9 324whp 350wtrq

Comment

Originally posted by Oreos_stang3 View Post
          Y not teach them both and let them figure it out.
          Let them figure it out? No. If you give credence to one line of bullshit, you have to teach them all.
          ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

So should little kids know that santa is fake in Pre-k.. It's a religious based thing too.. Just an observation
            "PSH!!!"

Comment

They come up with some crap in this shithole state.

Comment

Originally posted by Stephen View Post
                So should little kids know that santa is fake in Pre-k.. It's a religious based thing too.. Just an observation
                Santa Claus is dispelled by the time most kids are what? 9-10 years old?

There are adults running around that still believe in a 6000 year old Earth. It's mind-boggling.
                Men have become the tools of their tools.
                -Henry David Thoreau

Comment

Somebody has been watching "my big redneck vacation" and taking it a little bit to seriously

Comment

Christian schools are federally funded?

Stevo
                    Originally posted by SSMAN
                    ...Welcome to the land of "Fuck it". No body cares, and if they do, no body cares.

Comment

**facepalm**

Creationists like this are the most misguided of Christians. I'm being really nice when I use the word "misguided".

But look on the bright side of this. Our kids will have a much easier time competing in the job market with the kids that go through this kind of dogma.

Comment

Originally posted by stevo View Post
                        Christian schools are federally funded?

Stevo

Louisiana started a voucher program. The parents decide where their kids go and the money follows. The Supreme Court said this kind of program is fine.

Of course it can lead to this kind of stupidity..

Comment

Working...
                        X