No announcement yet.

three FTP threads in 3 minutes?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh, and the really fucked up thing is I don't even look for this shit; I find it on news websites that have a variety of different stories. That is pretty fucking bad when I come across 3 FTP stories that fast in one day and all I did was look at the front page of one site. You cops are are doing this to yourself; don't get mad at myself and Frost, get mad at the cops who pull these stunts and give all of you a bad reputation.
    I don't like Republicans, but I really FUCKING hate Democrats.

Sex with an Asian woman is great, but 30 minutes later you're horny again.

Comment

Originally posted by LANTIRN View Post
      Oh, and the really fucked up thing is I don't even look for this shit; I find it on news websites that have a variety of different stories. That is pretty fucking bad when I come across 3 FTP stories that fast in one day and all I did was look at the front page of one site. You cops are are doing this to yourself; don't get mad at myself and Frost, get mad at the cops who pull these stunts and give all of you a bad reputation.
      This
      I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

question: do you guys ever post any good stories about leo? because for every bad story there are a lot more good stories out there, but i hardly ever see those posted by you 2

Comment

Originally posted by davbrucas View Post
          I wasnt insinuating that you were censoring anything...was just replying to those that say that something needs to be done about them.
          yea i see no reason to censor or move them, but i will say it's getting old when it does. which it is

Comment

Originally posted by grove rat View Post
            question: do you guys ever post any good stories about leo? because for every bad story there are a lot more good stories out there, but i hardly ever see those posted by you 2
            I cannot remember the last time I read a story about a LEO doing something good, unless you count Sheriff Joe, whom I support, but his stories seem to be posted on this site a lot anyway. Other than him I can't recall a positive story aside from the odd story of someone getting pulled over and not getting treated like a homicidal lunatic.
            I don't like Republicans, but I really FUCKING hate Democrats.

Sex with an Asian woman is great, but 30 minutes later you're horny again.

Comment

I've been ignoring the FTP threads mostly. It's always the same group of people postIng them or in them. It's all good. I do agree it would be nice to put those threads in the political forum instead of spamming the BP. Ah well. I only control what I do, and can only
              Watch what my coworkers do.
              Karussell White - 2010 Genesis Coupe R-Spec 6MT 2.0T -

Comment

Lol at "spamming the back porch."

Comment

If foreverfrost isn't posting ftp threads, he's posting va threads. Both get on my nerves for (sometimes) different reasons, but both get on my nerves regardless.
                  How do we forget ourselves? How do we forget our minds?

Comment

Originally posted by Osiris View Post
                    I've been ignoring the FTP threads mostly. It's always the same group of people postIng them or in them. It's all good. I do agree it would be nice to put those threads in the political forum instead of spamming the BP. Ah well. I only control what I do, and can only
                    Watch what my coworkers do.
                    This, I have decided not to go into anymore ftp or questions for police threads. Just pointless now lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Machx2 View Post
                      This, I have decided not to go into anymore ftp or questions for police threads. Just pointless now lol.
                      Some days I give up on Frost and the others. Then there are days where I am bored and try to help peel away at their tinfoil hats.
                      Whos your Daddy?

Comment

Still waiting to find out what FOTMOTCPD stands for....

Sent from my LGL45C using Tapatalk 2
                        "We, the people, are the rightful masters of both congress and the courts - not to overthrow the constitution, but to overthrow men who pervert the constitution." Abraham Lincoln

Comment

Originally posted by asphaltjunkie View Post
                          Still waiting to find out what FOTMOTCPD stands for....

Sent from my LGL45C using Tapatalk 2
                          Ok the F might be f@&k, and one of the T's is probably Tanner. I tried to google it and it came back to this thread.
                          Whos your Daddy?

Comment

Oh surprise!!!

There's should probably be one thread that contains them all, sort of like the picture forum.
                            Originally posted by Cmarsh93z
                            Don't Fuck with DFWmustangs...the most powerfull gang I have ever been a member of.

Comment

Originally posted by The Geofster View Post
                              If foreverfrost isn't posting ftp threads, he's posting va threads. Both get on my nerves for (sometimes) different reasons, but both get on my nerves regardless.
                              Hey, I post about things that effect me. If I actually had a life, I'd probably post about that but I'm a retiree with PTSD who honestly prepares himself everytime he walks out the door for another sniper to finish the job.

Now, if cops didn't do this shit, there wouldn't be anything to post, now would there?
                              I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

I don't even click on threads they start anymore.
                                Same bitching and bullshit every time.

First ones to bitch about the police, and also the first to call them when they need them.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X