three FTP threads in 3 minutes?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• three FTP threads in 3 minutes?

we get it, you hate the cops and post every anti cop news link you can find. just saying, it's getting old

I guess these guys who hate police think they should just go away, no need for them anymore.
    "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

they should move to mexico, the cop will let you do whatever the fuck you want! just don't cry when the cartels dice up your friends and family

Comment

No shit, what's you're god damned problem Lantrin?

Comment

FTP stuff is getting old. Usually just ignore it. I know from being in this profession and know that 90% of the ofcrs i know/met are good guys who don't abuse there powers like the big bad DFWM extremist put it. But dayum! Yes we all get it. U find the few guys a week out of 800k cops in the us. Woopdeedoo!!! Geesh, simmer down nah! I appreciate the rest of u who respect the profession for what it is and understand that we are good peeps. By gum I know I respect urs regardless of what it is. Carry on!

Comment

Originally posted by Tannerm View Post
            FTP stuff is getting old. Usually just ignore it. I know from being in this profession and know that 90% of the ofcrs i know/met are good guys who don't abuse there powers like the big bad DFWM extremist put it. But dayum! Yes we all get it. U find the few guys a week out of 800k cops in the us. Woopdeedoo!!! Geesh, simmer down nah! I appreciate the rest of u who respect the profession for what it is and understand that we are good peeps. By gum I know I respect urs regardless of what it is. Carry on!
            FTP.........just sayin
            .....bro....

Comment

FTP threads are getting a little out of hand. Create a forum for them or put them in the political forum. Most of the stories are so politically biased by the media that we never really know the truth from either side.

Comment

Originally posted by A+ View Post
                FTP.........just sayin
                Lol kisses!
                Edit-lol at tag

Comment

FOTMOTCPD!
                  Tanner, if you can figure that one out, I'll buy you a dozen Krispy Kremes, with the sprinkles like you like.
                  "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

If you censor threads that are "getting out of hand" then this place wouldnt be worth visiting. If you dont like the thread title, then just dont click the link. It's quite simple actually.

Comment

Originally posted by davbrucas View Post
                      If you censor threads that are "getting out of hand" then this place wouldnt be worth visiting. If you dont like the thread title, then just dont click the link. It's quite simple actually.
                      How is putting them in their own forum category or in the political forum censoring? That doesn't limit any posting in any way? So i guess we are censoring gun owners because they have to post in the armory!

Comment

Well, it's better than the racist threads which use to be a weekly occurance. However, they have run their course and this board needs some new subject matter.

Comment

how am i censoring it? i just pointed out how he posted three threads in 3 minutes all with the same point at hand and then just vanished, he isn't even surfing the board at all right now. he came and posted them and that's it. if he would have actually voiced his opinion about the subject and talked about them i most likely would have not started this thread. but when he comes in and just basically spams the back porch with FTP threads then yes, i'm gonna call him out on it

Comment

Don't get mad at me; I did not write the articles or even go looking for them. I stumbled across all 3 on the same site and posted them here as I knew there are members who are interested in that. I do have a strong distrust of police, but that is the fault of police abusing their powers and not at all my fault. If they did not abuse their power I would not have reason to have distrust toward them.
                            I don't like Republicans, but I really FUCKING hate Democrats.

Sex with an Asian woman is great, but 30 minutes later you're horny again.

Comment

Originally posted by grove rat View Post
                              how am i censoring it? i just pointed out how he posted three threads in 3 minutes all with the same point at hand and then just vanished, he isn't even surfing the board at all right now. he came and posted them and that's it. if he would have actually voiced his opinion about the subject and talked about them i most likely would have not started this thread. but when he comes in and just basically spams the back porch with FTP threads then yes, i'm gonna call him out on it
                              I wasnt insinuating that you were censoring anything...was just replying to those that say that something needs to be done about them.

Comment

Working...
                              X